Low T, Low GH, Hypothyroid Possible, Metabolic Issues. Hopeless in Australia

UGL for the win, 3 day delivery.

How much? $

@smoothest_criminal

85 for the test
15 for the bac
95 fot the hcg

AUD via bitcoin dipped in to the crypto stash

Nice! Iā€™m to afraid to check my Crypto balance after what happened at the start of the year. Iā€™m hoping one day Iā€™ll check it and Iā€™ll be filthy rich, but each time I check it Iā€™ve lost more and more.

Two main things that Iā€™m concerned about with UGL:

• the quality of it, Iā€™ve read itā€™s usually weaker than pharma. Also Iā€™d be concerned about the safety / sterility - I want to know what Iā€™m injecting into my body.

• the fuzz. I assume this is classed as ā€œillegal steroidsā€ and Iā€™d be worried about getting busted.

@smoothest_criminal

Make sure you check out https://bitshares.org
There have been some interesting moves lately, some whales are starting to buy in again. But there have been a few traps set.

I will be saving my last ml of primotestion to do a comparison after a few weeks on this. Feed back is good. For the cost, its a great trt substitute, for a blast the cost makes it a good substitute. Plus you have options.

Thats why i took the risk, options.

Yes they are but the fuzz dont want the user, they want the supplier. Plus the way I see it, hi officer here is my script. Thank you, good bye.

You are in Aus arent you smooth?

1 Like

Hahaha same as me, will moon soon!
#HodlGaNg4LyF

Hahaha, just keep watching.

@smoothest_criminal

Here is some bloods running;
Vita Teat E 250mg/ml @ 500mg/week

This guy is in Towong QLD in Brisbane

Yeah Iā€™m in Tas. Apparently even all domestic mail gets scanned and checked when coming into Tas, a big reason why many down here donā€™t even bother buying stuff off dark web.

The script makes it interesting though.

Do you hilbillies get any special pricing for the ferry?

Set up a PO Box on the mainland, then travel every now and then become your own mule. Just carry your script on you just incase

Lol not worth it, Iā€™ll just pay a bit more for my compounded stuff.

Bloody North Islanders :wink:

@smoothest_criminal :yum::joy: you hillbillies have the life great roads for motorcycles. Police have no chase policies.

So i thats the consolation prize.

I have 6 finger relatives in tassy, but have never met them. They donā€™t even vist us mainland yuppies when their is a death in the family lol. We are told they jave no kids, but wouldnā€™t surprise me if they did just locked in a basement

Mate weā€™re all related down here anyway :joy:

@smoothest_criminalā€‹:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry man just have to rub it in and shout it from the roof top. Its been 1.5years.

Took 250iu of the ugl hcg last night. Just sitting here watching the news i looked down and my boys were out.

So i started having a feel, i was shocked was like babe can you come play with my balls i think their bigger.

She concurs they are bigger.

But im thinking placebo as much as i dont want it to be

Hi all! Update :grin:
Finally got a full thyroid panel done, Doc wanted me to be on TRT protocol for 6 weeks before recheck. Long story short even though on standard tests my Thyroid appears normal, my RT3 is sky high!
Doc put me on 10 MCG T3 before bed in addition to my TRT protocol.
Question is what have others experienced with this?
Also trying to find answers if Thyroid replacement is lifelong like TRT. Hope yall can help!

on a side note, feeling better overall, weight is slowly coming off, but diet has also been 100% on point. still have ups n downs though. started T3 two days ago so to soon to tell affectā€¦

Hi xerox. Iā€™m on trt here in brisbane too, my doc also works in Toowong at times but Iā€™ve a feeling itā€™s not the same guy. I feel mine lacks some knowledge. If you have time I have some questions. If not no worries.

Hey @trebor1,

Nah my doc is in Spring Hill below the hospital. He has no idea at all and doesnā€™t care for the wellbeing of his patients.

I have all the time in the world to answer a brothers questions.

Thanks for getting back to me. Not the same guy so. Iā€™m just trying to decide if I should go back to looking for a new doctor. Iā€™m just reluctant as it took long enough to get someone to prescribe! My doc has me test e 250 every 3 weeks, now heā€™s away at Christmas so itā€™s going to be 4 weeks. He isnā€™t for self medicating!

Seriously, my honest opinion.

Find a ugl, thats what i had to do as a result of the shortage in Australia. And Iā€™ll never go back, my gp will continue to prescribe. But ill continue with ugl. And rely on the GP to help manage bloods.

This way i can experiment with what does work for me what doesnā€™t.

For instance im blasting atm, for the first 5 weeks i had amazing libido, arousal, erections. But the past 2 weeks its all disappeared. So im off to get bloods to compare when all was good.

Ps ive put on a good 10kgs so far, floating between 119 and 120. Been here for a few weeks getting leaner, but i do have a higher bf% so its now just fat to muscle.

These are all the fun things you can do.

What the fuck? Is that a typo, ten KILOGRAMS? how much are you taking like 2 grams a week lol. How much of it is water retention?

Yea the body reaches homeostasis and that original euphoric feeling goes away, aside from the increased risk of cardiovascular complications from staying on blast, itā€™s one of the reasons why people blast and cruise instead ofā€¦ Just blast.