Low T, Low Estradiol. Advice?

Hey man,
You seem to have a vast array of knowledge in this area. Who exactly are you? Are you a doctor or have you simply done extensive reading. I’ve been becoming more and more introduced into improving my testosterone (free was tested last month at 370 ng/dl as well as low total T and estradol) and I’ve been doing all I can to fix it through nutrition and exercise. Never was much of a squat guy until the last 2 months but use to be an active wrestler for years. I exercise monday, wednesday, friday doing powerlift 5x5s and I eat a diet now of eggs, avocados, olive oils, big salads, salmon, beef, sweet potatoes, cannellini beans, tuna, butter, fermented veggies, broccolli, asparagus, etc while trying to keep my ratio fairly balanced between protein, fat and carbs. Anything else I can be doing? I have a desk job but I switched to a standing desk, I intermittenly fast by eating between 11:30-7:30 and do my best to sleep as well as I can but I tend to toss and turn in the night. I’ve also supplemented ksm-66, fish oil, chromium (just got out of being prediabetic), magnesium taurate (previous heart palpitations), cod liver oil, curcumin, calcium+d3. Thoughts? Hope I’m not asking too much here…

Not medically trained, retired Engineer M.A.Sc. mechanical etc. But I do know more than most docs and like to help guys learn what they need.

Did magnesium also resolve any leg or foot cramps?
Blood pressure reduced?

Please post all labs with ranges in list format.
TT
FT
E2
LH/FSH
prolactin if <36YO
CBC
hematocrit
fasting glucose
fasting cholesterol
PSA if >40YO
TSH

If E2 is low, it probably is that low FT reduces FT–>E2 production also while your liver is efficient at scavenging E2 from your blood.

I really cannot help with improving T as you describe.

Thyroid is also very important, see last paragraph below.

Have you seen these stickies?

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.