Low T, I Think It's Thyroid? Ksman (was on Clomid now t-cyp)

With an SHBG of 18 I would start injecting EOD, because SHBG will drop after TRT is started and you will be dumping test into urine. I went from 50mg twice per week to 25mg EOD (still 100mg weekly) and it proved too much for my E2, now I’m at 20mg EOD for a total 80mg weekly.

charlie are you still training, how many times a week ? and what about your diet ?

I don’t train. Just cardio excercises. Curls with dumb. Just trying to stay healthy. And make sure I can have sex with a rock erection. :wink:

maybe this is the problem

Ok. My SHBG was at 27 last check btw.
Anyway my endo order the T cyp, 2 vials 1 ml each 200 mg/ml. I could not get the 29# .5ml .5" syringes. He wants 25# 1" 1ml. I have confirmation dr. is an idiot. wants me to inject 200 mg every 2 weeks.
At least I have the 400 mg for the month. I guess I can inject subq just will not insert needle all the way. He ordered 8 syringes So I can use 2 a week if I wanted to do 2 a week. So that would be .25 ml 2x per week since 1ml=200.

Do I keep the dr in the dark and just do it my way? Suppose to go in for training to self inject but maybe I can do without that because they will watch me and I would have to inject 1ml.

Not sure if you’re in the US but I got like 100 syringes with needles for like $15. And you can pretty much learn how to self inject via youtube. Save yourself the co-pay.

am in the US. where do you get em? I dont want to piss the dr off since he wants me to get trained. Ill wait a couple of days and tell them I self injected and dont need to come in. unreal.

He expects you to inject 200 mg without an AI, how insane! You can start TRT but you need to be looking for another doctor and he must be open to an AI and HCG or you’ll end up suffering. Doctor likely won’t know what to do in the event your E2 becomes elevated. You’re the customer don’t worry about pissing him off when you’ ll be the one suffering. Remember he’s the idiot.

1 Like

That’s pretty much what I did. I went in for a diff issue and told him I had started. Injecting is not rocket science. Write down the steps if you have to in case your adrenaline is spiking so you can refer to them. It becomes systematic after a few weeks.

I’ve been getting my stuff from West End Medical Supply online. But to clarify it was 50 units for that price…still cheap. There are plenty of sellers online.

1 Like

am wondering if its ok to start with 1 injection per week, 100 ml each. My shbg is 27.

Medication usually takes a while to clear my system normally. just saying in case this means anything.

The problem with one shot per week is your lab results will be more inconsistent and the results obtained won’t be too accurate, twice weekly will produce more stable levels and labs will paint an accurate picture of what’s going on. You might as well start off doing it right. Sure you could start out once weekly but you might not feel too well the last few days of the week, if this happens you’ll end up going twice weekly anyways.

1 Like

If injecting in belly fat. (I have a good amount) 1/2" pin. Do I need to pinch the skin?

So I did 2 injections so far. 50 mg each. Seem to have more energy. Still needed v this morning in the sack. Can’t keep hard due to low sensitivity on penis. I hope that comes back soon. I guess it will take time to bring up my t with 2 injections a week. And did not get that wow feeling with a50 mg shot.
BTW am doing shots in belly fat 1/2" .5 ml 29#

Out of curiosity did you go in for injection instruction from your doc or did you trust in youtube? haha.

You tube. Why? Doctor wants IM .200 mG BIWEEKLY

Just curious. I had suggested that you not visit and just youtube it.

lol. Yeah i thought you were trying to say i should have went to the dr for instruction. A dr who is using a protocol from 20 years ago. he probably would have a mental breakdown if I told him i was doing subq. lol.
I am thinking to switch to IM actually because i did not get a wow feeling so far. what do you think?
I also got the syringes online like you said. :smiley:

Syringes are def super cheap online. As far as SQ vs IM I do 100mg a week IM and never felt any wow. As the weeks went on I definitely noticed a gentle shift into “Ok Im feeling pretty good” but nothing ever after a single shot.

1 Like

Do you inject HCG and why or why not? Thanks dude.

It’s rare but some feel the fireworks within hours of their first shot, talk about 0-60.