Low T/High E on TRT

Gentlemen. I am 45 yo and usually just troll this site for info but I’ve decided to ask for some help as I sit here feeling like dogsh*t. I already know I have low T and I’ll be short with the background. 1st diagnosed 3 months ago at 325 t levels. My GP put me on Androgel 1.63 at 3-4 packs per day. It must have completely converted to E because I kept feeling like crap and after 2 months my bloods came back to 192 for my T level and my E2 was 120. He will NOT prescribe me an E blocker so I bought some Andro Surge online which I don’t think is helping. I do have some liquid Letro from CEM Products but don’t know if it’s any good since I’ve had it for 1 year. He tried to put me on 400mg of cypionate test injections once every 4 weeks. I actually said hell no because I don’t want the roller coaster effect. So he agreed 200 mg once every 2 weeks. I had my 1st shot 6 days ago of 200mg test and the 3rd day I felt a little better but today I feel like crap and I can’t wait another week without a shot. I think I can talk him into 150 mg of test once a week. I can’t do this anymore. My brain is fogged and it’s hard to even get out of bed some days. I’m seriously contemplating going to the ER to see if something else is wrong with me. I am extremely fatigued. Here are my questions:

1. Should I take the liquid letro or will that make me feel worse?
  2. Should I look for a Endocrinologist?
  3. What are your thoughts on the 150mg per week?

Also one last thing. It may not mean anything but I have had a few cuts and scrapes from work that just won’t heal. It has been almost 8 weeks for one and the others about a month.
Thank you

Definitely find a new doc. You will have more luck at a TRT clinic with protocol but then you pay out of pocket. Baseline you should start at 100mg/week and adjust after follow up labs. You can get liquid Arimadex from research chem sites but not allowed to post sources. If you go to a TRT clinic they will likely prescribe it to you so you don’t have to worry about it. Either way you need a doc that will let you inject twice weekly at home and utilize an AI. Have you considered adding HCG to your protocol?

It would be good to know your levels halfway between shots.

You need a new doc, see stickies below.

Self inject T, subq, twice a week and take 0.5mg anastrozole at time of injections.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.