Low T, Help Interpreting Blood Test

No, plus prolactin is fine.

1 Like

Thanks. If you don’t mind me asking, how did you become so knowledgeable on the topic of testosterone/TRT? Was it through reading the stickies and/or general research?

I’m 64 y/o old, I have a strong human biology background and a lot of experience with performance enhancing drugs and TRT.

1 Like

it looks like you do your home work. i did not see any cholesterol test.(base of testosterone)
The weird fact is that you are really young for that lvls.

1 Like

Yes. Looks like it’s becoming more and more prevalent nowadays with people in their 20’s. Have a feeling that my low T levels can be due to overtraining and cardio over the years combined with trying to maintain a low body fat percentage. Have an appointment with a urologist next week and hoping for the best. Trying to exhaust all areas before resorting to being on TRT.

@systemlord just started taking 9mg of boron daily to try and decrease my SHBG levels to hopefully free up my free T. Feel like my SHBG isn’t insanely high where dropping it a bit would make a noticeable difference but might as well try.

You may be attributing a natural fluctuation that would have happened anyway and may not be do to the boron, so how do you really know it was the boron and not the natural fluctuation?

Are you referring to a natural fluctuation of SHBG?

Hi guys.
I ended up going on clomid and have been on it for over 4 months now and my testosterone increased significantly. Now even though my T went up I don’t notice a substantial change and know that I’m not feeling optimal. Can someone analyze my blood panel to determine if anything seems off? Thank you in advance.

This is typical and the best it’s going to get. Your estrogen is a little high, everything else looks good on paper.

Thank you. Urologist said he wasn’t worried about my estrogen levels- thought it was high too. So he advised me to purchase a dim plus. Do you think my estrogen levels could be the culprit as to why I’m not feeling my best?

Ray Sofer

No not entirely, clomid increase estrogen and stimulates the estrogen receptors, clomid is a female fertility drug and is why you do not feel good on it. It sounds like your doctor only cares about the numbers instead of symptom resolution.

I don’t believe DIM will do anything.

Do you have your pre clomid labs available?

Yes. In my original post to open this thread^

Gotcha. Ye the numbers are deceiving :frowning:

Sorry, I didn’t scroll back enough. I see TSH came down. Did he check fT3? I think you should switch to TRT and maybe thyroid. Are you having any high E2 symptoms?

Yeah he suggested first using clomid to see if it would jumpstart the production of my T levels, which it did but I don’t feel a substantial difference. Only difference I can say I experienced is increased strength in the gym, which I was struggling with prior to being on clomid. Still experiencing infrequent erections, low libido, could sleep 8 hours but don’t feel well rested-for example was driving on the highway today and was dozing off, poor concentration, poor memory like I forget vocabulary words and my brain is slow to process things. Very frustrating and I’m only 26 years old and have religiously lived a healthy and balanced lifestyle. I guess TRT is my last resort.

Ray Sofer