Low T, Going on TRT, What About My Cycle?

Hi,
I planned a cycle and upon checking my levels, I discovered that I had Low T. I have a doctor that will be starting me on TRT but I’m now wondering what should I do with my cycle. I was thinking of doing the cycle, then starting TRT but I read, on other forums that I should wait to get ‘dialed into’ my TRT, then I can just up my dosage.

Here’s what I planned:
Week 1-4: DBOL, 35MG per day
Week 1-12: Test E, 600mg split between Tuesday and Friday
Week 1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg every day (carry it into PCT)
Week 3-14 HcG 500iu split every Monday and Thursday (I would run the HcG all the way up until 5 days before PCT)

For the PCT
Clomid - 50/50/50/50
Nolva - 40/40/20/20

Since I’m on going into TRT, I’m guessing that I don’t need the PCT anymore but if I do the cycle first, do I PCT, then go into TRT or just go from cycle into TRT?

What if I just do the cycle while on TRT? The doc wants me to do 200mg a week for TRT. Would I just bump that up to 800 or 1000 a week?

Thanks

People say to wait so you know how you will react to TRT. How you feel, get your AI dialed in, all your bloods are good and the such. Some people say it can take awhile till they feel “right” on TRT.

I’m in the same boat as you, I’m about 3 weeks into my cycle and after this I’m going on TRT. So may not be the best thing to do in some people’s eyes but ill get dialed in after my cycle.