Low T and Anti-E's

I just found out today my testosterone is low and my doctor is putting me on TRT. Unfortunatly I have to take the prostate exam Monday morning, not looking forward to that.

I’m studying TRT like crazy right now on T-Nation and keep running across messages about estrogen and recommendations on taking an anti-e. I have access to an underground lab http://www.al****op.in/, is this a legitimate place first of all.

And as for anti-e, will clomid or nolvadex work since the lab doesn’t have arimidex. Sorry if these are noob question, I’m still studying this and it’s all very new to me.

google this- MY CURRENT BEST THOUGHTS ON HOW TO ADMINISTER TRT FOR MEN

That will give you a crash course on TRT. Yes you’ll need a aromatase inhibitor which is Arimidex. (not an anti-e like nolva or clomid unless you have a gyno flare up)

I wouldn’t send money to the website you have listed, as there have been many problems there.
Google “research chemicals”.
AI’s (anastrozole)are your best bet for predictable results when on HRT/TRT.

Thx guys for the info. I got my script today and received my androgel. I also got my numbers, my T was 236, doc is gonna try to get it to 500 he said. I’m about to do the google searches and I’ll stay away from the site I posted. I’ve gotten so much great info from T-Nation the last week. I’ve been a long time reader, I just don’t post much. Again thx for the help guys.

[quote]rich6176 wrote:
Thx guys for the info. I got my script today and received my androgel. I also got my numbers, my T was 236, doc is gonna try to get it to 500 he said. I’m about to do the google searches and I’ll stay away from the site I posted. I’ve gotten so much great info from T-Nation the last week. I’ve been a long time reader, I just don’t post much. Again thx for the help guys.[/quote]

I want to comment on the link you posted up there.
you will want to stay away from them,I wont get into why or anything but IMO you should.

there is a research co. that is well knows and respected around here.
im sure if you search around you will find the name with a little luck.

in lay terms the test you will be taking is going to convert to estrogen to keep your levels kind of even
if you take adex then that will stop much of that conversion
nolva actually blocks receptors in certian tissues so it renders what estrogen you have usless.

if you want to keep your e levels down then adex is the way to go.
nolva would help combat things like bloat and gyno for the reasons I mentioned above.

hope this helps a little bit.

Thx Nich, I was given the name of a reliable place, don’t want to say who or where but it’s not the same place I listed above and the prices and shipping are very reasonable. I put in my order for arimidex yesterday.

I understand the reason why I need arimidex now after a lot more reading, at the time I posted I was going through documents and google searches like a mad man since I have never touched andro’s before and wasn’t sure where to begin. I’ve been steered in a good direction though now and have a good BASIC idea of how it all works, I know I still a lot to learn and see how my body handles everything, thx for the help though guys.