Low SHBG and Test Clearance Time

How strong/weak is your libido?

Libido is always ridiculous, irrespective of everything else. Iā€™m not a useful test case in that area. It was high even when I had low testosterone. Hell, Iā€™m fairly sick with Covid right now and Iā€™m trying to explain to my wife that sex will definitely help me.

2 Likes

Another question @highpull . The labwork from the guy above his free test is 240 over the range and his total almost 800.

Should I always test my trough? And should free be higher on through. I always thought that when guys do blood work the Numbers should be in the middle of the range.

Could you please give me some tips on what Numbers i should concentrate. I know itā€™s about how I feel.

I started TRT with 250 mg once a week injections. My through total was 800
And my free test was 25. The highest in number in the range was 32. So still in range.
But i lowered it to 100-125 mg even tho I felt great. Now with 100-125 mg itā€™s so lala.

On 500 test ( ugl overdosed 1ml = 270 mg) my total was 3000 even with 500 mast. So I seem to metabolize test fast independent of shbg
Should I go back to 200 or 250?

My best TRT protocol so far was 250 test and 100 mg primobolan. I felt so good. Even tho itā€™s a mini cycle my numbers were all in range. 800 total, 25 free. Estradiol 24

If comparing serum levels from test to test, you want to have the blood drawn at a consistent point in your injection cycle. Trough is easy.

I wouldnā€™t concentrate on any particular numbers, but, generally, guys feel best at the high end of the reference range, rather than middle.

How did you feel at 250? If good, then yes.

Yeahā€¦primobolin. It really is not TRT when a synthetic anabolic steroid is added.

Thanks for the response. Yeah I felt quite good on 250 mg. Primobolan kept my estrogen in range. Didnā€™t have any benefits at 100 mg.

Yeah considering I was taking 250 mg and my through level was still in reference for free and total makes sense going back again. Maybe with 200 first and check how I feel.
Thank you

Seems like your answer is here

1 Like

samesies.