Low Libido

hey guys new to this forum . been on tnation occassionally and finally decided to register.
im currently having some libido issues and not sure what its from…
currently running tren E 400mg/wk with test e 500mg/wk (test a little high due to me freaking out about libido problem) E0D .5 ADEX ED .15 PRAMI ED .5 clen ED 1mg KETO …

at first everything felt great… jump started the tren e with ace for about two weeks. really helped… still feeling decent in the gym but the past week and a half two weeks i fuckd up a bit with skipping some days ADEX prami etc. ive been ultra busy and not sure if that immediately messed my sex drive up or what? now ive read two different things.

some people say adex will cause low libido others say take ADEX ED .5 if libido down on a similiar cycle to mine… any input would be great guys… thanks

The adex seems a little high and you may have crashed your e2, which will cause low libido and a dry feeling in your joints. The only way to know for sure is get your bloodwork done and see where your e2 comes in at. Then you can alter the dose of your adex as necessary.

If you don’t know how to read your bloodwork numbers, post them here and we can help you out.

Could be too much adex or too little prami

Could be the Tren.

what type of history do you have as far as Tren?
and I have to agree you have to get blood work done

[quote]tapitdeep wrote:
The adex seems a little high and you may have crashed your e2, which will cause low libido and a dry feeling in your joints. The only way to know for sure is get your bloodwork done and see where your e2 comes in at. Then you can alter the dose of your adex as necessary.

If you don’t know how to read your bloodwork numbers, post them here and we can help you out.[/quote]
will get my bloodwork done and keep you guys updated. thanks!

[quote]jomo22 wrote:
what type of history do you have as far as Tren?
and I have to agree you have to get blood work done[/quote]
new to tren… took ace a while back but stopped for whatever reason… its underground shit that is pretty potent and crashes pretty frequently which i read could have something to do with how its dosed? not too sure