Low Libido During Testosterone Shots

Glad to hear you went to a doctor. Maybe in the future have a doctor help you with this. You far exceeded the dose you should likely be talking and I don’t think you were taking the necessary precautions. Again though, happy you saw a doctor.

Good luck to you

Donate blood once in a while too. It will clean you out and give you a fresh start. A lot of people don’t even think about this.

[quote]Maxximo wrote:
Donate blood once in a while too. It will clean you out and give you a fresh start. A lot of people don’t even think about this.[/quote]
Wow good point. I’ve only considered donating blood to lower red blood cell count but never thought to do it as a means of clearing your system. Will definitely be doing this prior to PCT

[quote]Maxximo wrote:
Donate blood once in a while too. It will clean you out and give you a fresh start. A lot of people don’t even think about this.[/quote]

Clean you out?

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]Maxximo wrote:

Clean you out?[/quote]

x2. what’s that supposed to mean?

[quote]Maxximo wrote:

Clean you out? I think you mean transfusion which is literally replacing your entire bloodstream and is usually not something you go to a donar center to do. You donate 1 pint maybe 2 depending on your bodyweight and the body averages 6-7 liters of blood… again size dependent. im not gonna do the math for you, but it does not clean you out. All that happens is that your total blood volume is lowered and your body just produces more blood that will still contain whatever is flowing in there to begin with.

Here. Read this. It explains better than I can.

The article does state that “Patients with primary polycythemia sometimes receive therapeutic phlebotomy (donating of blood); however, there are no data to support widespread adoption of this practice in testosterone-induced polycythemia. Although this approach seems plausible and may prove beneficial, there are no guidelines for when and how often to perform phlebotomy in this population.”

However my TRT doc has said and everyone that I know that has run gear who had donated blood has felt better and lost the “redness” to their faces, etc.

There my not be any measurable data but from those who have done it, you feel better afterwards.