T Nation

Low Libido - Anavar Only Cycle

I have read most threads on this topic but I was hoping I could get some advice for my situation. I am a bit of newb so please bare with me.

First off I know I fucked up and Anavar only was a stupid idea. I listened to a buddy when I should have done my own research. Regardless, I did an Anavar only cycle approximately 1 year ago with good results. I noticed I wasn’t getting morning wood as much while on cycle and it didn’t really recover post cycle but I didn’t think much of it. However, now that I have a girlfriend I am realizing that my lobido is NOT what it used to be at all. From what I read Novla and Clomid is a good PCT for an Anavar only cycle but will it still do anything considering its been a year? Should I run some test as well?

Any advice welcome! PLEASE HELP!

you need to get bloodwork to see where your hormones are at. Any advice anyone can give you at this point is purely guesswork without knowing exactly what’s going on.

Labs:
TT
FT
E2
LH/FSH
AST/ALT

Okay I’ll start with that. I’ll go to my doctor and get some blood work done. As I live in Canada, should I tell my physician exactly what happened or could that come back to bite me in the ass?

[quote]KSman wrote:
Labs:
TT
FT
E2
LH/FSH
AST/ALT[/quote]

Sorry, I am a newb but I am guessing that those are all levels of hormones that I need to get tested for?

Hey, I did the same thing as you. Saw great results but after words it took a bit more to “get me to the dance”. After about 4 months now, it is getting better. Still not what it was though.

Look forward to hear back from you as I live in Canada as well.

Did you take anything to help kickstart the libido again?

UPDATE: Shortly after the original post I started a Nolva (40/40/20/20) and Clomid (100/100/50/50)PCT. After the first week I noticed some serious improvement in the libido department. However, after the two week mark when I brought the dosage down my sex drive is complete shit again. Is this normal? If no, is there anything I should do?

Any advice is welcome and VERY much appreciated!

-Cheers

[quote]johnpethe wrote:
UPDATE: Shortly after the original post I started a Nolva (40/40/20/20) and Clomid (100/100/50/50)PCT. After the first week I noticed some serious improvement in the libido department. However, after the two week mark when I brought the dosage down my sex drive is complete shit again. Is this normal? If no, is there anything I should do?

Any advice is welcome and VERY much appreciated!

-Cheers[/quote]

Bloodwork really isn’t optional here.

FUBAR!