Low Libido After 4 Months of Turinabol

Hey,

I know it was stupid, but in the beginning of january 2018 i started on a cycle of turinabol, that ended up to be two more months than I was supposed to.

I ended the cycle at 18th of april.

No PCT, just tapered down.

I went to my doc and he told me that everything is going to be fine and that I just need to take time off steroids.

My test was low of course and my liver enzymes was really high too.

I followed up every two week to get new bloods and a month or two later everything was ‘normal’ by the paper… enzymes was perfect and DOC said my test was good too.

But still almost a year later I have no freakin’ libido.

Before my cycle I used to get morning wood almost every day, and could fuck anything walking all day.

I’m now 26 y/o.

I’ve done stuff like maca and tongkat Ali and horny goat weed which makes me horny, but only as long as I take the stuff.

Is there any way to get back to like it was before my cycle?

Never gonna take roids ever again. Lol :slight_smile:

What is your current test level?

1 Like

This is why oral only cycles are not a great idea and why pct is so important regardless if someone thinks they need it or not.

Get up to date TT&FT at the least. A ful hormone panel would be ideal. Then go from there. If it’s a testosterone issue you have many options

2 Likes

Definatley will.

Is there any standard range I should be at?

Not sure what it’s at right now. So I should Ask for Testostorone + Free testosterone?

Don’t know. I have to get test checked.

What was it the last time you had blood work? If you have that handy post it for us. Thanks.

Took a while to get new bloods, but here they are!! :slight_smile:

The reference area for free testosterone index is 2,3 - 9,9… (mine is 8)

The referanse area for s-testosterone is 8-35 (so I’m in the lower end here, only at 10 out of 35)

For S-SHGB it’s 8-60… and I’m at 12 so I guess that is good?

Not sure how I can convert this into ng/dL :safety_pin:

So what do you think brother?

Hey Zeek, would you mind to have a look at my levels below and share your thoughts? :s :slight_smile:

Honestly I’m probably not the best when it comes to this. One of the trt guys who has seen tons of labs would be better to ask

@iron_yuppie could probably give some insight

1 Like

Do you have an e2/estradiol number as well?

1 Like

Thanks for replying so fast!

I don’t think we took that level. Here are the rest of the values we took that does not show on the first picture :s

Should I for a e2 and estradiol sampler as well?

Thanks for replying so fast!

I don’t think we took that level. Here are the rest of the values we took that does not show on the first picture :s

Should I for a e2 and estradiol sampler as well?

Your testesterone level better than my natural level

So it may not be the primary cause

Thanks for letting me know. So maybe psychological? My D vitamin levels are a bit in the lower end, gonna get some good D vit supplements.

I’d say things point to the big head and not the little one.

Ye it may be. Many people say that psychology is really important for libido. I would also agree with that. When I have bad mood due to things in my life libido certainly decreases

Usually everyone looks at test, estrogen, shbg, ect.
Did you ever get you liver enzymes checked again? Was that on there? I always go over this stuff with my doctor and she just points to what she is talking about then we discuss if needed. I wouldn’t even know a high or low number if I did see it.

Your liver is way more significant to vitality than people tend to think.