Low(ish) Test - What to Research?

Hi all,

I recently had my test measured and got 14,1 nmol/l (399 ng/dl). I’m in my early 20’s and I’m thinking maybe I’d bump this up closer to the high end of things.

My best idea yet is a very mild long-term anavar dose. I’m not looking for cycles (should I be?) but more like a medication type thing. I’m not looking for massive gains in muscle over a short time or anything, just want the higher test feeling and everything that goes with that.

I’m also very open to someone just saying “you should look into dbol” or whatever, I’m willing to do the research and the footwork and I’m not rushing into things. Money is not an issue and lets pretend availability isn’t either.

Thanks alot for even reading this, I’m thrilled if anyone posts.

why dont you just go to a endrocronolgist? they will perscribe a testostrone pill/patch everyday/ or a needle every 2 weeks. if they think you need it.i am 20 and my test is 370 and i am making a appt at a endo but they said i have to have every other possible thing ruled out as to the symptons you are having. for a 20 yr old they said the norm low is 300 so were pretty close to it lol

The doc said everything over 9 nmol/l was “okey”. If I could get prescription test I would not ask here.

I already have a different diagnosis (a diagnosis of exclusion). I want to see what happens if I increase my test a bit myself.

lol. true well i was just giving my oppinion because some people may not know about that option… but yea im sure more advanced people can give you a better idea than me but y dont you the easiest thing and look up how they medicaly treat low test and just copy it yourself with the (medicane) they use that you buy yourself.

Good thing you had your test levels checked now at early twenties,it might help when you hit 40 and want to know if your test levels have dropped.
Why just don`t try Alpha Male?
Other than that just google enough and you probably find your answers.

[quote]Cesium wrote:
Hi all,

I recently had my test measured and got 14,1 nmol/l (399 ng/dl). I’m in my early 20’s and I’m thinking maybe I’d bump this up closer to the high end of things.

My best idea yet is a very mild long-term anavar dose. I’m not looking for cycles (should I be?) but more like a medication type thing. I’m not looking for massive gains in muscle over a short time or anything, just want the higher test feeling and everything that goes with that.

I’m also very open to someone just saying “you should look into dbol” or whatever, I’m willing to do the research and the footwork and I’m not rushing into things. Money is not an issue and lets pretend availability isn’t either.

Thanks alot for even reading this, I’m thrilled if anyone posts.[/quote]

I had the same issue as you. I was 22, had an amazing diet, workout routine for a couple years and was fat, weak and along with all that had low sex drive, was very lethargic and not very driven. I got tested at 386 ng/dl and was told, may be wrong here, anything over 280 (or 240) was perfectly fine. I took it into my own hands, and now I run 200mg test e a week, split over 2 injections. I didn’t blow up (until I decided to run a real cycle) but I feel great on it. I feel better on my replacement dose then I do on cycle. I am looking for a good doc who I can work with on this to somehow make it a prescription, and get constant bloodwork so I can refine this. My first doc told me “maybe this is just how youre meant to be”, fuck him, I feel like a new person now. My advice… see an endo or 2 or 3 (I work in the med field and about half the docs have their heads up their asses) and if that doesnt work out, keep reading, learning and understanding what taking these drugs entails/does to you and maybe self treat.