Low FSH normal LH high e2 low FT 22 yrold

i have been using vitamen D3 5000iu with 14 mg Zinc daily which i feel have positivly increased my test but for the past 7 days i have had bad mood which refelcted on my studying
, Gym and eating habits feeling not good i can still go to gym i have the energy but i feel like i rather not …

my nips started to feel sensitve and puffy again with sligh pain while my lab results didn’t show a massive e2 increase which confuses me as i am clean for 2 years now from any drugs SERMS AI etc…

my libido is not so bad (no morning woods still ) but i have no problem getting it up and masterb is not a problen ( at least these days as that wasnt the case earlier )
so tommorow i deceided to go make a blood test

LH
FSH
TT
FT
ft3
fr4
THS
DHEA
SHGB
E2
Progesterone
prolactin

is there any other thing i need to test for …

I still dont know what the problem is thyroid , HPTA iodine defdecient well i dunno yet and i hope testing tmrw well aid in my understanding .

judging by tommorows results i may consider

a)using arimidex + Nolvadex

although i need to know how to taper off and how specificaly dosage works out of cycle
and iam really afraid of the estrogen rebound (this was the main problem in the first place )

aslo … aromasin cant get it and i tried all means so i can only work with adex or letro in terms of AI

b)wait it out

which i cant do it any more 2 years already and iam not getting any better

c)go to an endo

which im sure he will say that "every thing is in range dont worry "

c) surgery
i could make have a gynk surgery but as long as my hormones is not in check i am afraid it will re-Occur

@Yogi1
@Aragon

i need to know uour opinion on this as it is really bothering me with my life more than i can explain by writing

i will try and edit the post to make it more clear for others now