Low Free Testosterone with Axiron

Hi
here are my test labs from 60mg of axiron total test 535 free test came in at 10.

when i was on low dose injections my total test was 200 and free was 35. and i felt better .

does free test have alot to do with how this works? it seems to for me .
thank you!

[quote]qkcam wrote:
Hi
here are my test labs from 60mg of axiron total test 535 free test came in at 10.

when i was on low dose injections my total test was 200 and free was 35. and i felt better .

does free test have alot to do with how this works? it seems to for me .
thank you![/quote]
Hi free test is say the Pool and Bioavailable test is how much of the pool is active.By the fact that your free test is adequate is a good sign. Im from Toronto and we get our free test under our health care,but the Bio-available $cost’s 60.00,is it the same in the u.s.a…all the best john

Is that from the same lab with the same reference ranges ? Labcorp uses a range of 7.2 - 24 pg/ml while other labs use 47 - 244 pg/ml. They’re both pg/ml but you can’t compare them. 35 would be low on the second scale while 10 would be low normal on the Labcorp scale.

Is that from the same lab with the same reference ranges ? Labcorp uses a range of 7.2 - 24 pg/ml while other labs use 47 - 244 pg/ml. They’re both pg/ml but you can’t compare them. 35 would be low on the second scale while 10 would be low normal on the Labcorp scale.