T Nation

Low Fat Protein Foods

What are some foods that are VERY high in protein (or somewhat high in protein), but very low in fat? To do this diet, I must keep it below 30g of fat. And note, that I eat like 5 times a day.

Well, lean meat is very high in protein and low in fat – that means lean slices of beef and of course chicken breasts.

Also egg whites are pure protein basically.

I imagine you’ll have to supplement your meals with some quality protein shake, I’d go for 100% whey protein with vanilla flavor, mixed with water.

Why the hell are you eating less than 30g of fat? You should be trying to gain weight, fat is the most calorie dense macronutrient there is.

To answer your original question, chicken and turkey are very lean protein sources.

[quote]liftforstars wrote:
What are some foods that are VERY high in protein (or somewhat high in protein), but very low in fat? To do this diet, I must keep it below 30g of fat. And note, that I eat like 5 times a day.[/quote]

This is idiotic, I don’t know why I looked at this topic. Meat, you jerkass.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Why the hell are you eating less than 30g of fat? You should be trying to gain weight, fat is the most calorie dense macronutrient there is.

To answer your original question, chicken and turkey are very lean protein sources.[/quote]

This is why…

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1126137

Do yourself a favor and stop posting and start reading the nutrition articles on this site.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

To answer your original question, chicken and turkey are very lean protein sources.

This is why…

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1126137[/quote]

I beggining to think that this kid is a troll job. He just keeps reposting the same 1500 calorie diet every time someone tells him to eat more. Either a troll or an anorexic, fatphobic teen. In the case of anorexia…

dewd, start popping your calories up about 250 per day. eat more fat. you are 17 dude. maybe the reason your body hasn’t grow shit all yet is because you don’t feed it. eat fatty cuts of meat. you need the cals just to finish off puberty not to mention grow muscle. you should be eating till it hurts. Couple that with lifting till you shit and you may make some progress. but eat more in each meal. big steaks, whole chickens.

Choke down nuts and all sorts of tasty treats and then lift with squats deadlifts chins and dips etc. and take some of the good advice on here or quit asking for it. give yourself at least a year to get some good results.

But if you want to be a skinny panty boy forever then here’s a low fat high protein meat… tuna in a can, it’s cheap as hell. I would recommend soaking it in olive oil but you might lose your girlish figure fatty. good training

-chris

Venison has the highest protien of them all… and the lowest fat.

I just made a batch of venison chili this weekend… it was awesome… you couldnt tell the difference between that a beef.

I used to only take 1 deer a year for meat, but since i started lifting and eating so much meat, i may have to take 2 this year. darn… :slight_smile:

why the low fat ratio?

[quote]brunottfn wrote:
why the low fat ratio?[/quote]

Because he’s a dumb 17 y/o who doesnt listen to the advice people are giving him. He’s a troll and let this thread die.