Low Estrogen

1st post, long time reader. I’m doing a moderate 12 week test-e cycle, as it’s my first, @ 400mg/wk and HCG @ 500 IU/week . On the average, in what week would I begin to notice gyno symptoms, if any?

Reason I ask is after doing about 9 months of research, I started liquidex from day 1 at .25 EOD, but it must have been too much because my joints hurt like hell and my mood is in the dumps within an hour or 2 after dosage. I stretched it out to .25 E3D and while less harsh, I’m still getting the same sides.

I’d be worried about getting bunk test if I didn’t have a very trusted source, but I honestly don’t think that’s the case. Could it be the liquidex be over-potent(for lack of a better word) or am I just using it to soon? Like I said, it’s my first cycle, just don’t know what to expect, thank you

[quote]Elegy4358 wrote:
1st post, long time reader. I’m doing a moderate 12 week test-e cycle, as it’s my first, @ 400mg/wk and HCG @ 500 IU/week . On the average, in what week would I begin to notice gyno symptoms, if any?

Reason I ask is after doing about 9 months of research, I started liquidex from day 1 at .25 EOD, but it must have been too much because my joints hurt like hell and my mood is in the dumps within an hour or 2 after dosage. I stretched it out to .25 E3D and while less harsh, I’m still getting the same sides.

I’d be worried about getting bunk test if I didn’t have a very trusted source, but I honestly don’t think that’s the case. Could it be the liquidex be over-potent(for lack of a better word) or am I just using it to soon? Like I said, it’s my first cycle, just don’t know what to expect, thank you
[/quote]

You might be dosing it too high, particularly since your cycle is small. I’m running .25EOD, at double the test you’re running, and it does the job. Maybe try cutting the dose in half and see what happens. My first cycle was test@500, and I ran adex at .125mgEOD

You are probably an anastrozole over-responder. Guys like that typically need 1/4th of the expected dosing.

Stop anastrozole for 5-6 days to wash out then go with the light dose. This will probably be two drops EOD. Go to one drop EOD if problem returns. Lab work is the way to go if you are able. Don’t test until you feel that its decent or you will get an out of range result.

This and more here: https://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/prototype_advice_for_new_guys

250iu hCG SC EOD is considered a LH replacement dose. Half life does not support once a week dosing.

Gyno is active until you notice it.

Do you have PCT understood planned and sourced?

You can verify hCG with a home pregnancy test.

You should feel 400mg T.

Injecting T 200mg once a week, you will crash. As T levels drop, anastrozole dominates as it is a competitive drug. If injecting twice a week, take anastrozole at time of injection then T and anastrozole will roughly peak and fall together which will be a decent result. [Many TRT guys do T+AI+hCG EOD.]

[quote]KSman wrote:
You are probably an anastrozole over-responder. Guys like that typically need 1/4th of the expected dosing.

Stop anastrozole for 5-6 days to wash out then go with the light dose. This will probably be two drops EOD. Go to one drop EOD if problem returns. Lab work is the way to go if you are able. Don’t test until you feel that its decent or you will get an out of range result.

This and more here: https://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/prototype_advice_for_new_guys

250iu hCG SC EOD is considered a LH replacement dose. Half life does not support once a week dosing.

Gyno is active until you notice it.

Do you have PCT understood planned and sourced?

You can verify hCG with a home pregnancy test.

You should feel 400mg T.

Injecting T 200mg once a week, you will crash. As T levels drop, anastrozole dominates as it is a competitive drug. If injecting twice a week, take anastrozole at time of injection then T and anastrozole will roughly peak and fall together which will be a decent result. [Many TRT guys do T+AI+hCG EOD.]

[/quote]

Thank you for the link. I should have specified that I am pinning both the T and hcg 2x per week 3.5 days apart on separate days. Also, I do feel the “good” parts of the test, my strength has increased considerably(compared to where I’d be w/out it), have ridiculous endurance, feel great and have gained 6 pounds already while eating a clean 3500 calories/day. I’m positive it and the hcg(I did test it) are legit. I was just wondering how I was crashing so hard after taking the AI with that much(for me at least) extra test in my body.

I’ll take ya’lls advice, take 5-6 days and go with 12.5 and make sure the liquidex days coincide with my injection days.

Also, I made sure I had everything for my PCT before I even started the cycle. Thanks so much for your help.