Low Estradiol Issues

Struggling with Estradiol control. Just got my Test and E2 level checked

Not good. I had cut way back on Arimidex and only took .5 over the past 6 weeks

Any suggestions on how to raise it back up quickly?
I’m on 120 mg or test per week for past 2 years

Estradiol supplementation, 2mg per day.

You can not raise E2 quickly, the AI is bound to the aromatase enzymes therefore no Free T can be converted to estrogen. You will always struggle to control estrogen on an AI if you are still having problems 2 years later, you should increase injection frequencies and inject smaller doses EOD or daily, this is how we control estrogen, by denying excess T to convert to estrogen.

Are these trough Total T levels?

2 Likes

I think he is concerned with his E2 being low. Haven’t you promoted daily injections as a means to reduce E2?

2 Likes

When I crashed my E2 I found drinking a 24oz coors banquet at night helped get it back fairly quickly. Tastes so good…

2 Likes

He’s taking an AI to control E2, I gave him an option that involves getting off the AI. Twice weekly or EOD would be better than what he is doing now.

Yeah I am going to 60 mg test twice weekly. Not gonna touch an AI for long time of ever. The blood test I had was done 7 days since my 120 mg shot and .5 Arimidex. And it was the first Arimidex I had taken in 5 weeks.

I see, I took it that your anastrozole was six weeks ago. No AIs.

1 Like

Ive tried to get bloodwork about every 4 months. Most of the time my test levels have been around 1000-1200 and estradiol around 25-35. With those tests being done a couple days after my injection

Yeah. I’m an idiot. I read all the symptoms of high estrogen and thought I had it. Instead it was just same symptoms for Low E.
I’ve learned more in a few days from these forums than any Dr around here would know. My general Dr didn’t even know why I waned my estradiol checked knowing I was on TRT

Low-> high E2 still eludes me, they are so similar. I thought I had high E2 before but it was iron and potassium deficiency, these forums can fool you reading all these stories. You read high estrogen causes problems and associates yours with high estrogen.

1 Like

Yeah. I’m going to more frequent test injections and just gonna spend the extra $50 and have my estradiol and T checked Every 4 weeks til I get it dialed in.
Thanks for all the help

It’s going to take at least 6-8 weeks for estrogen to stabilize after making changes, don’t waste your money.

1 Like

systemlord please stop using the word “WE” you do not speak for the rest of us. YOU try to control your E2 with daily injections.
The OP need to raise his E2 up faster than just waiting for it to natural go back up do to stopping the AI all together. You do that with one big T shot a week. This will spike the E2 and his lvl will increase faster.

3 Likes

I’m having the same exact problem as you even with the same lab work my e2 cam back 5. Like yours same guide lines and all. How long did it take you to raise your estrogen back up and what you did?

Dude, do you think your going to get a different answer?

LOL… A few weeks to recover, and you need test to make e2. That’s it man. There is no secret.

Dude I just felt like I was in the matrix and you was an agent lmao :joy:

1 Like

I haven’t had any AI for over 3 weeks and just now starting to feel better. Started doing micro dosing last week with 27 gauge 1/2 inch needles but still unsure if I should do IM or Sub Q. Started getting morning wood again but still not the sex drive from before. And still getting swollen ankles even though I’m lean around 12% BF. It’s a weird look. Lol

the " feet swelling" eventually stopped for me.

If you are having low e2 issues, you should be doing IM.

Is feet swelling high E or low E? I assumed high when it happened to me