Low Ejaculate Volume on TRT

Hey guys,

I am actually reviving an old thread dealing with the same issue as the questions met no reliable answers.

I am on TRT 125 mg TE/ week. HCG 250 iu 3x/Week. AI on and off with problems in E2 levels.

ever since i started TRT i’ve noticed a significant downgrade in my ejaculate volume. I’ve tried many supplements from horny goat weed, meca root to the licithen and other stuff. noting seems to bring my load up again.

Any Ideas why this is happening?
Any ideas how to fix it?
Any thoughts on taking HCG everyday ?

one of the guys in the old thread reported a better volume and contractions while on TRT. His nickname is KNB . I wonder if he can share some more details with us on his T and HCG doses and the AI or supplements he’s using.

Thank you all

here’s a link to the old thread:

Given the half life of hCG, I do not see any advantage to ED dosing. Can’t advise on volume.

I noticed the same thing when I went on TRT without hcg. When I started hcg the volume came back up but not equal to pre TRT. Try upping your hcg temporarily and see if it makes a difference.

[quote]GeorgeCulp wrote:
I noticed the same thing when I went on TRT without hcg. When I started hcg the volume came back up but not equal to pre TRT. Try upping your hcg temporarily and see if it makes a difference.[/quote]

Do you mean upping it in frequency or dose concentration?

currently on 250 iu 3x/week.

KSman said above that there is no advantage in pinning HCG everyday.