Low E2?

I know there are tons of posts about this and its the same stuff over and voer but cant seem to help but to ask…

Back in early feb my e2 was at 68 and normal ran from 11-41. About a month ago I got another test run and dropped down to 38. I ran for one more week then began to my taper. I have not taken adex is 4 days now since a sudden rise in despression and becoming very emotional and loss in libido, I feel very anxious which is not common for me by any means. I got some BW on thursday and I will call for results on tuesday to see if tehy came in.

I know symptoms are the same for high and low e2 but based off this should I assume my e2 is low? I tempted to take a dose to see if it helps. 4 days ago I took a dose after questioning if i should or not due to the way I was feeling but decided to try and finish the taper…any thoughts? If it is low I could assume about 2 weeks of being low. How long would it take to rise? Since I am not on TRT or on cycle will my body balance itself out at this point if it raises to normal levels or will I need to control it?

I don’t think that it may be high since I am not holding water and have been continually dropping weight. Just very concerned and will feel better once I get BW back, just very anxious…any thoughts?

I would wait for blood work results before you started adding more meds into the mix

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
I would wait for blood work results before you started adding more meds into the mix[/quote]

Agreed

So I have not taken adex in I think 5 days. No improvement yet, if anything I my wood this morning was not initially present I had to manually stimulate it. By little guys have a very empty feeling also. They said it takes 5 days for bloodwork so I will call on Tuesday to see if it has come in yet and will post results. I hope tomorrow I feel a difference in my drive. I do feel much less emotional than I did yesterday and the depression seems to be diminishing with is a good sign…I have been having e2 issues since last november is that going to mess with my HPTA significantly? Last 2 sets of BW my serum, free, and total test all came back in normal ranges (in mid-high normal) does that indicate my body is still functional and I wouldn’t have to consider trying to restart my HPTA?

I was done with my FIRST cycle of test E 20,g twice a week x10 weeks back last July used .5adex eod nolva pct 40 40 20 20…

Current BW…
FSH- 1.7
LH-6
Prolactin- 6.4
E2- 19.4
Test Serum 508 (down from 798 in feb)
Free Test- .7 (normal is 9.3-26.5)

I guess mo body never recovered from my first cycle…is there any hope? Or am I just fucked?? Someone please help

There’s a thread in the TRT section of this forum called “KSman is here.” Post a link to this thread there with a brief explanation. The guy’s a hero.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
There’s a thread in the TRT section of this forum called “KSman is here.” Post a link to this thread there with a brief explanation. The guy’s a hero.[/quote]

Thank you guys for the help!!!

[quote]SHREDTODEATH wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
There’s a thread in the TRT section of this forum called “KSman is here.” Post a link to this thread there with a brief explanation. The guy’s a hero.[/quote]
X 2[/quote]

x 3. Also elevating your E2 usually occurs much faster than you’d expect. 5 days without ADex in the presence of Test should provide an increase into the normal range.

Edit: How much are exo T is in your system right now, approximately? Misread the part about your tapering.

-PTD

I have no exo t in my system. Last shot was back in july 2012 i did nolva for 4 weeks after. Had estro rebound starting in November 2012 started adex to bring it down and have been having a hard time keeping a good range but I’m sure my fsh being so low is palying a role I just got some clomid to help with that and see if anything improves. I been very up and down…

Also I contacted KSman and he referred me to stickies which I have read over and over and I understand why things are happening but I guess now I’m looking for advice as to things like should i switch from adex to aromasin? Should I run Ai with the clomid?