Low E2 Anxiety. Last Injection Caused Anxiety to Increase for Days

You just found your ideal injection frequently (daily), if you feel bad on day 2 it would mean you are excreting and/or metabolizing Test quickly which is likely do to your basement level SHBG. When I was injecting every 7-3.5 days I would always feel good the first two days, days 3 was always the beginnings of feeling run down.

My SHBG is low at 22, an EOD was good, but daily was even better. You “will” do much better on daily dosing, do not shortchange yourself and sacrifice feeling your best by choosing the second best option, go for the optimal choice.

It all depends if you want to feel good or if you want to feel great.

My SHBG was 19 last time. On 200mg once a week, I feel good, notice no run down days towards the end of the week, etc. You’re thinking is I’ll feel even better daily?

If I were a betting man, I would make that bet. You’ve probably read of others experiences on daily injections, most do notice a different and even the expert hormone doctors are doing daily injections.

All you need to do is give daily injections 6-8 weeks of your life. I will add small dosage changes on daily injections equals big effects in either direction. When I would go from 7->8mg daily, that same day it was like a kick in the pants, it was very noticeable and as if I had increase by a lot more.

A 7mg daily protocol got me to 416 in only 3 weeks, that’s 49mg weekly compared to 20mg EOD getting me to 406! The EOD was seeing a slight decrease on the day I didn’t inject, this decrease required more T to compensate and therefore increased estrogen.

Now you can understand why estrogen decreased as much as it did, 56–>29. I could care less about the Total T and estrogen levels, all I ever cared about was how I feel, if I become a walking boner and feel amazing, I do not care about the numbers.

That is very od. If you are on T cyp or E it peaks on day 2. I wish you luck if you try daily. it seems to help 1 out of 30 and not work or hurt how you feel for most.
As for the E2 crashing I’d just stay off any AI’s. If you lose your abs do to water weight gains get your E2 tested.

@systemlord

When I went from twice a week @ 100mg per shot to E3D I did feel an improvement, it was nice that was why my thinking was going towards EOD or ED to mimic the natural production, in hindsight I should have payed better attention to my AI.

I brief update, it has been 8 days since my last injection of 40mg of test and this morning i would say around 430am I woke up and had night sweats and the anxiety seems to have lifted, all day no anxiety (fingers crossed), I am not cold, thinking clearly for the most part, was hungry for the 1st time in a long time, so I am thinking that I may be past the worst of it on my way back to normal… Now how to get back there and not swing the other way? Or even worse jump the gun and go back to fast, if 40mg caused that great of a gap between T and E levels to cause all these issues, where does one begin to start over at?

We naturally produce <10mg daily anyways, so daily injections is closer to normal as you can get on TRT, all the excess goes towards estrogen and is why some men on TRT have higher estrogen than they did naturally.

The night sweats is caused by excess, estrogen lowers at night so daily injections should minimize symptoms.

At 200mg once a week, I’m at ~900 total, ~200 free and ~50 E2 (~70 LC/MS/MS) at trough. I’m thinking 20-25mg per day.

I’m curious about this as well (night sweats). After drinking last week, trying aromasin, and feeling pretty anxious and crappy, I’ve noticed really bad night sweats persisting. I inject daily, and just dropped HCG as well. Just 20-22mg T cyp every morning.

I figured they would’ve passed by now.

Only thing is, they happen earlier in the night. Early morning, I seem to be fine.

I was in no way suggesting <10mg daily, not with his low SHBG, he will need quite a bit more. Something like closer to 20mg daily, maybe even slightly less. He is also losing quite a bit during those 7 days, he will still lose T in a 24 hour period.

1 Like

Getting rid of the HCG and AI makes TRT so easy to dial-in compared to adding in all three compounds. I almost never recommended HCG to a low SHBG guy, you already have low SHBG and this complicates controlling estrogen which HCG increases.

You’re only going to need about Total T 500 ng/dL, if we estimate your Free T is double the reference ranges at 864, you will only need about half to get Free T to the top of the ranges or slightly higher.

Is 40-48 low SHBG?

And I agree, hoping for a smoother journey with less. I don’t want ups and downs all the damn time.

Where did you get 864?

That is on the higher end, you may have a natural buffer against estrogen excess.

Higher SHBG is healthier, diabetes and metabolic syndrome is associated with lower SHBG.

1 Like

Yea I’ve only tested higher than like 24 E2 once, and the doctor had no idea why. I was smoking weed daily back then though.

I was referring to myself. Thanks.

Got it, 20mg daily seems more than appropriate given it takes 200mg weekly to get 900 ng/dL.

Update - This sucks

Went to the gym last night @7pm to get something in, workout was ok no focus no drive, I was sweating a little then as it went on nothing, drank almost a gallon of water still felt like crap. Skin still dry after shower.

Went to bed had slight night sweats, the @ 7am slight anxiety and just feeling like crap, all day just kinda slept on and off for like an hour at a time. WTF

That is one serious crash man. I feel for you.

It took about a week to start noticing improvements when on 7-10mg daily. If on these 40mg injections, it’s not hard to understand why you are doing so bad.

It’s nice to have some in the morning every day with my breakfast to hold me over until levels are sufficiently elevated rather than having a large peak followed by a massive decline days later leaving me hanging knowing my next injection will not peak for another 36-48 hours.

Think of a daily protocol like a long steady peak with little to no decline between injections, your levels are like a step latter until levels are stable and elevated.

I cannot wait to get my iron levels up so I can go back on my daily protocol.

So we’re talking a lot about the chemistry of the meds but not the anxiety itself. As someone whom is clinically prone to anxiety I can tell you (from both personal experience and research) that significant changes to hormones - or the meds we use to manipulate them - has a high likelihood of triggering anxiety.

Personally a combination of mental preparation for that and utilization of relaxation techniques (ie Headspace meditation) and ancillaries (the most effective for me being high concentration CBD tincture) help a lot.

This may seem “touchy-feely” but for those of us with this predisposition and in the TRT/Cruise/Blast game, its an important consideration.

1 Like