Low E with TRT, Zero Estrogen

This is a sign of things to come if estrogen doesn’t increase soon, you keep saying your bone density is excellent, don’t allow this to let you fall into a false sense of security and think this will always be the case.

It is detrimental in a number of ways, the heart, the joints, emotionally. Depends on you though. Have you tried drinking more beer? If you are lifting and have a history of lifting, bone density is unlikely to be a problem for you either way, don’t let the Nervous Nellie’s screaming about the sky falling worry you.

Could just be lab error. My last set of labs at 1700+ TT (I’ve never taken an AI) my E2 came back undetectable. Had it retested and it was 36. What has your E2 been on previous blood tests?

He didn’t post his labs, but couldn’t his SHGB have gone up and eaten into the free T, thus causing less e2 to be aromatized?

It’s possible but unlikely estrogen would be closer to zero, the AI usage is known to suppress estrogen and if done long enough, it may stay there as it has in some unlucky folks.

A 0.050 would have been enough to cause me serious problems, to an AI over-responder 1mg is a very high dosage, even to a guy who doesn’t over-respond, the dosage is high. Remember these drugs are used off label and originally used for women who have high estrogen naturally.

Men have low estrogen by comparison. That 1mg dose would have f***ed me up for a long time.

Did you get the sensitive E2 test or regular one? My e2 was single digits prior to TRT. I’m not sure if that would have even shown up on the “regular” test

My estradiol has been near zero for over a year. My tes has been between 600 and 1200 over the four times tested in the past year.
My doctor gets upset if I am too high so I try to time my pins around my blood tests. I haven’t had SBHG tested in a couple years.
Progesterone is high .30 mg/ml
Dhea 96 ug/dl

I say you find a knowledgeable doctor to dial you up. Your current doctor is a joke.