Low Dose Winstrol and Test

I currently run 500mg test a week but got my hands on 30x10mg winstrol tablets. What would the best way to take these? 10mg a day for a month 20mg for two weeks? Any advice is appreciated. I train for strength. I was thinking of taking just 10mg a day an hour before working out/5 days a week. Will i notice 10mg of winny on top of my test? I assume ill at least get a substantial free test boost even from a low dose due to the SHBG drop the winstrol will cause.

If you’re like 5-8% bf you’ll notice a difference… Perhaps you’ll gain an extra pound of lbm… Miniscule… Regardless at any dose above 5mg/day (statistically for most) you’ll have some decent cholesterol gainzz

The largest decrease within HDL from stanozolol pertains to the HDL2 subfraction (a mere 6mg/day decreases concentrations of this subfraction by about 70-80%!). Stanozolol, oxandrolone etc increase hepatic lipase activity. The mechanism is fairly complex as to why but Hepatic lipase regulates LDL/HDL… Also c17AA, impaired excretion of bile will lead to lipid profile alterations… Non aromatising androgens exert a more pronounced negative effect on cholesterol… All in all, stanozolol is like the perfect compound in terms of how one could totally wreck their cholesterol (acutely).

In the grand scheme of things, brief alterations in ones lipid profile doesn’t matter. Though repeated bouts of dyslipidemia will have long term significance

I hated winstrol. I had planned to take it for 6 weeks at 25mg/day. I had great morning workouts, but just wanted to sleep for the rest of the day. It also made me ragey; I would snap at anything. I had to stop after 2 weeks. Definitely wouldn’t recommend it to anyone and likely won’t take any more unless I were getting ready for a show.

100% agreed. Some drugs are designed for long-term use and some aren’t. Winny is in the latter group. It’s only use is precontest.

Haven’t used nor will I use winny. If you train for strength, be careful as it will make you stronger, but also will likely make your joints feel terrible. Kinda a big deal if strength training.

I took 50mg/day for 6 weeks and didn’t notice much besides a little fat loss and a lot of water loss (at the expense of feeling totally dehydrated all day). Strength went way up but visually not any major changes. Wasn’t worth how bad it made me feel while on. It would probably cancel out the wellbeing boost you get from the Test.

Id just thought id post an update if anymore was interested.

One day I took 30mg of each and my god the difference was incredible. I could not imagine running these in higher doses like people usually do. My workout was incredible, pushed 4 reps of 140kg bench press when i usually can only manage 2 on my own. My endurance and strength on all other exercises felt like I made 3 months of progress overnight. I can see how people tear muscles and tendons on this stuff. Recovery was flawless with no soreness the next day despite such a substantial increase of workload.

My second experiment was a few days later with only using 20mg of anavar 1 hour pre workout, once again strength and endurance was incredibly increased almost on par with my last use, I definitely respond better to var then winstrol. This was confirmed by running 30mg winstrol a few days later . I still saw a massive increase in strength and endurance but less then 20mg anavar, I know this goes against the typical response but I guess everyone’s biology is unique.

I honestly cant imagine running 40-80mg of anavar daily on top of my usual 500mg test it would be amazing. When i get the chance im going to run 45mg daily for a week and get before and after bloodwork to see how much stress my liver and kidneys are under at this dosage. I have already ran this past my doctor as he is not opposed to ped use but encourages informed and safe ped use. Depending on the results from my bloodwork i then plan to run a cycle of 50mg var for 6-10 weeks with bloodwork every other week (thanks government for free blood tests). I know this sounds like a very long oral cycle but its length is entirely dependent on the results from my bloodwork and my doctors advice if it is safe to continue or stop.

Honestly i think a lot of the orals people get are either under-dosed or not the oral listed on the bottle, I can reasonable confirm the correct dosage per pill and drug present as these where pharma grade (at least for the anavar) and the obscene price my buddy paid reflected this.

I encourage any comments or criticisms on my analysis and planned cycle.

@cootha
I took 50mg of legit pharma grade Anavar for 2 weeks and didn’t notice much until my libido shut off and I stopped (girl needed the D). I’ve done 50mg of Winstrol for 6 weeks previously and it took weeks to notice any difference. I think it’s in your head if you think one day (or week) of 20mg is Anavar did anything.

Oxandrolone when legitimate is far more potent than most give it credit for.

Mg/mg it is more potent than testosterone, not 6x more potent as the A/A rating suggests… But generally more potent

Your experience is unusual but were all different, however i think you’d find it hard to find someone who will agree that 50mg of real anavar or winstrol for that length of time will have no noticeable effects. On the second point id have to disagree, i don’t think this is merely placebo. I know powerlifters who will take a single high dose of various oral steroids they don’t usually use before competing and dont feel this is a rare practice. Many people take part of their oral dose pre-workout for that instant endurance/strength gain and pump. Timing when the oral will hit peak levels in your blood stream will certainly make you feel it if you’re working out, there’s a lot more going on then simply building muscle. I cant quote the study off the top of my head but orals can significantly increase the strength of muscle contraction compared to control.

I doubt you’ll find anyone that would say they took Anavar for 1 day and felt anything even at 100mg.

Yes drugs like Dbol but not Anavar. Two very different drugs.

An “Oral” is just the route of administration and the form that particular drug was created to be used. Of the oral steroids most commonly used they have a wide variety of effects. Different drugs will have vastly different effects on people. Because two drugs are both orals doesn’t mean they will have the same outcome. I’ve never heard of anyone using Anavar as a pre-workout.