T Nation

Low Dose Winny?

What were your results on a dose of 10-20mg of winny a day ? (athletes ?)

[quote]JasonR wrote:
What were your results on a dose of 10-20mg of winny a day ? (athletes ?)[/quote]

the lowest winny dose ive ever done is 50mg ed and i saw muscle hardness after 2 weeks and thats about it. 10-20mg would be to low to see anything significant.
what type of athlete are you?

ccc

It’s a very low dose, it would help with keeping you muscle mass while dieting. I have no idea about sprinting. You might want to check out links to Charlie Francis or Ben Johnson. I don’t remember if they mention dosage used.

Should I stick to Dbol instead of waisting my time with low dose winny ? Dbol is stronger mg for mg so i read.
200mg of test EW, and some dbol at 10-15mg ED, should be nice for some strength, recovery and slow lean mass build right ?

[quote]JasonR wrote:
Should I stick to Dbol instead of waisting my time with low dose winny ? Dbol is stronger mg for mg so i read.
200mg of test EW, and some dbol at 10-15mg ED, should be nice for some strength, recovery and slow lean mass build right ?[/quote]

Bro, im not an athlete by any means nor do i know anything about endurance sports and such but in my opinion i think winstrol would be a horrible choice, its horrible on your joints and in my own experience it screwed with my endurance levels.

dbol would be my best guess,strength gains and moderate mass building.I just dont understand why I always here baseball players primarily,and track athletes worshipping this steroid so much, theres just so many better choices out there and they choose winstrol…anybody?

thanks man, your experience with winny def made me not want to use it.
Ill keep it simple with test n dbol…

go with anavar if your a sprinter definitely not dbol.