Low Dose Tren with TRT?

Anyone run low dose tren with TRT?

If so what do you dose and what are your experiences doing this?

I’ve seen this done a lot. Seems like guys either get awesome results with no sides or they get awesome results with a ton of sides. The whole low test/high tren version is popular and for those who don’t have any issues it’s like the perfect stack. The low test/low tren seems to be worse in terms of side effects for some strange reason. But again, it’s dependent on the individual’s response. The only way to know is to try it and see how you feel. Otherwise you’re going to be basing things off of what others have done, and that’s not always applicable to your specific body.

1 Like

I ran test at 200 wk and tren e at 75-100 per week for 5 weeks.

More irritation and aggression for me but nothing else. More sweating. Less sleep. Not worth it for me.

2 Likes

Test was too high and from what I’ve seen Tren E gives more sides. The dosages should have been flipped, 75 to 100mg test max.

@osu122975

Nah…plenty of guys I train with run much higher test with 200mg test E without problems. It works both ways. The sides were mild, I just noticed them.

I have issues with tren dbol and anadrol with a dull pain in my groin area. Once I stop them I’m fine. Test deca and eq never do that to me. I think the anabolic rating might have something to do with it.

@osu122975
Do you ever run a test/EQ cycle and if so what doses and how were the results?

Yea I did 2 cycles.

First time was 500 test 250 eq for 16 weeks. Very good strength (powerlifter).

Second time 500 test 500 eq for 10 weeks. Got nothing noticeable. EQ needs a lot of time. Test and eq together I’d recommend minimum 16 weeks.

Sorry to hijack thread

@osu122975 I ran 250mg EQ by itself (no Test) when I was early 20’s and had no idea about anything. Ran it for 15 weeks (until I ran out) and gained a ton of lean mass, lost fat, and had endurance like crazy. I just wanted to run all the time (I never ran before that) and eat chicken breast non-stop like I was a starving child. I had no bad side-effects during but when I came off and didn’t know about pct or anything it sucked bad.

I’m trying to figure out what a good dose for the EQ would be for a 16 week cycle either with TRT test of 200mg or up the T to 500mg. I’ll do a 500mg T cycle first since it’s been a while but I want to do test/EQ in the next cycle. What would you do knowing what you know now?

Depends on your age and how many cycles you’ve run.

16 weeks test/eq is a good cycle to run. If you’ve never run more than 500mg total per week in a cycle regardless of the compounds, I’d go 500 test e and 250-300 eq (depends on the dosing but basically a cc).

If you’ve run over 500 mg total compounds, I’d go 500 test and 500 eq.

People will disagree with me but I never run the derivatives of test higher than test itself.

1 Like

My favorite part of EQ conversations is when guys jump in and start saying the “sweet spot” is 1,200mg/w. I’ve read guys say, with what I assume was a straight face, that EQ under 800/w is “worthless”. Meanwhile, normal guys can get a lot out of a test/EQ run that’s 200/400 and seem to do just fine.

I ran EQ at 600mg with a 2000mg front load for 14 weeks. Cant say I saw insane results, maybe abit of lean mass but then I think people set their sights too high when they use EQ. Its subtle and relatively side effect free, not huge gains like 19-nors.

SB

Do you suppose that running low test high tren can be done for prolonged periods of time?

No. @markis655

SB

Nope. Tren long term isn’t healthy. Anything that powerful has a downside. No free lunches with Mother Nature.