Low Dose Tren A in Next Blast

Hello friends. Starting next blast late summer, hoping to do a show in the next two years. This will be third larger blast. I’ve been on the site over a year and read Pharma every day, just looking for some personal experience, and I’ll post my updates when I start. Fully aware of risk, etc so no need to talk about that. I’ve done Test C, EQ, NPP, Primo, HGH, and Anavar. Npp I wasn’t a huge fan of, little bit of mood issues so I always bailed after two weeks. The rest have been just fine outside of Primo and hair loss. I know NPP and Tren are 19 nors but from what I’ve gleaned from a few of you guys is Tren A doesn’t hit the same as NPP, some guys who don’t do well on NPP do fine on Tren. I have a few extra bucks so if I try it and it doesn’t work I’ll just bail and chuck the stuff in the trash. Last blast I did 700 mg/TC, EQ 400, 50 mg anavar last few weeks, no issues at all. Thinking of doing 500 TC with 200 Tren A to see how it goes, if after a few weeks it goes well I’ll go up to 300, I’ll again add anavar last six weeks. I’m on TRT. Besides P5P and having AI on hand, any other thoughts or experiences you guys would suggest? I haven’t done pics on the site yet but I will when I start this blast. I cut from 205 to 180 after last blast, going to shed a few more percentage points and then maintain until blast. Should make the progress pics more effective.

1 Like

Your planned blast is very similar to my previous one.

My best suggestion is don’t be afraid to pin daily. It sucks but with a drug like tren Ace, I think it is a really good idea for sides/blood concentration stability.

I didn’t have many sides to deal with, but I got really bad indigestion for about 4 days when I introduced Var to the stack. I am actually dropping the var for my next blast, I’ll just be running test and tren.

What is your goal with this blast?

1 Like

I should have tagged you this blast is inspired by your last one. I honestly wanted to try DHB or something different but I don’t want to switch suppliers so this is what I’m going with. I usually pin daily with blast, I don’t like doing a volume larger than 0.6 or so each injection so that’s the only way to do it, although I’ll need to do roughly 0.8 mL with this plan. Var hasn’t really bothered me outside of a libido drop which isn’t bad considering it’s too high normally. My goal with this blast will be mass building.

I don’t really have any additional input, this is about how I would run a cycle. As long as you can eat and can control sides, I think this is a solid cycle. I personally think you could drop the test down to 300-400mg/wk, but I think that is more of a nitpick and may not be necessary for you.

My next blast is actually going to be the smallest blast I have ever run outside of 500 mg test/wk for one cycle, I am becoming a bigger and bigger fan of the smallest possible blast, but my goal is strength, not size or aesthetics, and so far I am still making REALLY solid gains off TRT alone at 200 mg/wk test C.

I’ll be running 230 test C and 280 Tren E next blast. That’s it

2 Likes

Back fill insulin needles for everyday use. More stable levels, less pain.

In fact with everyday pinning you won’t need higher doses.

2 Likes

Tren A is a btch… i hate it. First you have to pin ED. Second - mofo caugh always fucked me up so bad, i sometimes needed 1 hour to get ready for training.
I really like Tren-E soooo much better as the sides are way less.

2 Likes

I’d go with the E but not having done it I went with A so that I can bail quicker if there are issues. I’ve heard of the cough, I haven’t looked into the physiology behind it but I’m hoping its not some sort cardiopulmonary insufficiency thing like acute CHF. Either way, I’m going to give it a whirl lol. Pinning doesn’t bother me I’ve been doing it for a while no with HGH and with previous blasts.

1 Like

I like the more is better approach moving forward too, that’s why I’m hoping tren works well for me and I can cut down total mgs. I’ve done over a gram before and didn’t notice much more than lower doses, so to me it wouldn’t be worth the extra risk. I may take your advice and start at 350 - 400 TC. That would knock me down to 0.71 mL per day total injection.

1 Like

I am probably an outlier here, but I would probably go with Tren E on the first run if I were to do it. I would still mico dose EOD, and start low. I figure even with Tren E half life of around 6 days, that at 150 mg/wk micro in EOD injections, after a week, that would be less than 75 mg.

With this approach, 150 mg would be my top dose though. After 4 weeks, I would titrate up. Just me, but the stability, and the fact that the concentration is doubled make it more appealing. I might even start at 100 mg/wk.

1 Like

If the first run goes well I’ll switch to Tren E. That is a short half life I didn’t realize it was that low. Tren A is three days, not a huge difference. Was still looking for that DHB you turned me onto but couldn’t find anything reliable. I went on another site for references and it’s hard to come by. I was going to boost test c high this time but I decided to try tren A first. If I bail then I’ll increase TC again.

My source claims they could get raws, but don’t trust them. I actually have some trust with this source too. I know @wanna_be has sourced some.

Another gym buddy is running it now. His all crashed (another issue). He has to heat the vial each time. I guess if it crashes, it is an indicator that it is DHB though. I have been asking each how their run with it is going.

1 Like

Das right. Liking it so far.

What would you say are the differences between that and say Test? Are your gains night and day as compared to your Test blast?

All of this DHB talk has made me REALLY want to try it out. I don’t really care about mast, primo, or EQ (though Bold Cyp has a little bit of my attention). But DHB sounds intriguing.

I’m going to add 200mg DHB to my current test/primo run shortly. That or save it for a light addition to TRT. I’ll let you know how it works out. I only know of one mostly pain free source and he’s back ordered. Its supposedly some harsh shit PIP wise

1 Like

Man, about a year and a half ago I made a pharma post about DHB. It mostly got poo poo’ed. It seems the tides have shifted.

1 Like

They didn’t appreciate you as a visionary like they do now haha! I think with these newer AAS we don’t hear a lot of the bad yet so that might be it. I was all willing to make myself a Guinea pig though because the side effect profile looked lower risk for me personally. Now I’m going all out with tren :rofl:

2 Likes

The higher the dose, the larger the impact of this difference becomes. Don’t make a mistake, if you react unfavorably to it and put a large dose in your system, then these 3x4 days longer (12 days longer!) will give you hell.

1 Like

It’s still too early to tell, and even then I wasted my first blast by not treating food as seriously as I should have so results won’t be as easy to compare. So far this blast is night and day difference than my first blast, but I think my diet is the main driver right now.

I don’t feel “on” or anything magical besides a little pip I’d never know I was off TRT. No acne, no oily skin, no painful pumps, no mental sides, no increase in libido. Just another day :joy:

Edit: idk why it shows me relying to you man, meant to reply to @mnben87

1 Like

Forum has been a bit off lately. More ads I suppose.

1 Like