Low Dose Test P + NPP for 55 Year Old

Hello, I'm going to apologies in advance for the metric measurements and tell you that English is not my first language.

I'm a 55 year old, I'm 186cm tall and a little over 100kg, not really fat but I deffenitly have a belly. Been working out all my life, sports, running, cycling and so on. Started going to the gym about 5 years ago but never really been a "hardcore gym rat". Just lifting as a way to be active more or less but started to take my lifting more serious about 1year ago. As I get older I feel weaker and this is taking out its toll and my knees are shoot to hell from playing so much football (soccer) in my youth, the doctors say I have to strengthen my muscles in my legs and preferably loose weight so the joints take less of the load than the muscles.

So I'm thinking of doing a cycle of low dose testo p and npp for 8-12 weeks. My contact suggested to take these e3d, he suggested the npp since I have bad joints. But as I have read on forums everyone is saying eod for the testo and some say eod for npp and others say e3d.

So I'm looking for advice on what I should do, I'd rather take both together e3d but if you feel like it's better to take both eod I will do that. And what kind of side effects are we talking about when doing e3d instead of eod with these preps on low dose? And whats considered a low dose, I've read so much different reports, is 75mg testo and 50mg npp eod considered a low dose and is it possible to go even lower, like 50mg/25mg or will it only be stupid? Maybe it's better to take 75mg testo 50mg npp e3d instead of 50/25 eod?

About side effects and pct, is Nolvadex sufficient to keep at home during if I feel like I'm developing gyno and to use as pct for these doses? Or should I be considering any other preps?

Test P and NPP are really best administered EOD. Will E3D work… yes but if you’re going to do it why not do it the best way for the ester used correct? The joint benefits of NPP are only going to be temporary. I would never recommend AAS to somebody that isn’t already in prime shape looking to push past their natural barrier. Are you ready for TRT the rest of your life? If no, then run and don’t look back. If yes, then you pay to play.

You can get the joint benefit of NPP at lower doses, so the 75mg Test P / 50mg NPP EOD should work fine IMO.

Thank you for the input. I agree with you on the eod, as you said, why not do it the optimum way.

About the npp for the joints, I belive that maybe I will get more out of my cycle if I minimize the joint pain while cycling so that I can work harder.

About the TRT, do you mean that in my age after a cycle I’m not going to “recover” and that after the cycle I should go to the doctor and ask for TRT? Because I’ve thought about TRT, isn’t that good for most of men my age?

I’m saying there is a risk when you run anabolics that your HPTA may not recover. If it doesn’t then you may be on TRT for life. I’m on TRT at a youngish age and I wish I wasn’t. Its a balancing act and I have to pay for meds and stick myself for life. It wouldn’t be my first choice.

Hi ealgen, welcome to the forum. Its nice to have another old man around here. I am 65 on TRT and I blast twice a years. Currently started my Spring blast march 1st.
Is Test P all you can get your hands on? Any chance of getting testosterone ethanate or cypionate?
Since you are a natty and I assume you have never taking T injections before you should go slow and start low. There is a lot of crappy side effects when one first starts taking T and the more you take can make those side worse. I would suggest you just do T only on your first cycle.

I understand your concerns for your joints. When you cycle you can let your E2 go up and it will protect your joints. Let pain be your guide. There is no need for an AI like anastrozole for a 12 week cycle. TRT!?! well that is another matter. In most cases if you want to run a high T level and AI can really help you control your E2.

Novadex is an excellent way to get back to natty.

If you can afford it you should consider a full mens health blood test to get a baseline. My suggestions would be:

• LH and FSH (Pituitary hormones that stimulate testicular cells that can help diagnose primary (testicular) or secondary hypogonadism)

• Total and free testosterone

• SHGB

• Prostatic specific antigen (PSA)

• Estradiol

• Thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH)

• Lipids (LDL, HDL, Triglycerides)

• Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP) (Glucose, electrolytes, liver/kidney functions)

• Comprehensive Blood Count (CBC) (Immune cells, red blood cells, hemoglobin, hematocrit)

2 Likes

Do you think NPP could help if you’re trying to speed healing of a strained muscle.
I mean you still have to go slow to make sure you don’t hurt the muscle more but I mean just to help it is recover faster
I read that it might help with injuries.
As long as you keep it at a low dose like a 100 mg or less

I’m not sure to be honest. Studies in mice show improvement in muscle injury from Nandrolone administration but I don’t recall the details. I don’t personally feel it would be significant or noticeable and the chances of side effects are too great. Just one guys opinion and mine is biased as I have personal experience with NPP and Nandrolone both of which caused negative sides in low doses.

2 Likes

Hello Eagen, I’m 47 on TRT for life, currently taking reandron and NPP 300mg/per week, I agree with blshaw, from what I’ve read and heard on forums, low dose NPP is pointless, 200mg/wk min, upto 400mg/week, start at 200mg/week and see how you go before increasing the dose, if your using N phenyl prop you’ll need to dose at least twice aweek, split the dose, I’m doing E3D, your call really, all the best. I’m no expert, you might get better advice from the more experienced guys on here.

I really dont think that you need NPP unless you are an athlete.
For wellbeing and anti-aging i would suggest you do TRT and low dose of Growth Hormone.

1 Like

What about sight injections of BPC-157? I have used it twice on tennis elbow from too many hammer curls. I also used it on a left shoulder impingement, with great success, and I am currently using it now for a sprained right wrist.

1 Like

I might try that.
That’s a peptide right

Yes. I have had great results using a 31ga 5/16 easy touch syringe. Makes a local injection painless. If you are in the thin skin area like me with my hand/wrist go in at a 45-degree angle to just get under the skin and not into the muscle.

This a a very good article for those that want to read up on BPC157.

Here is a peptide calculator for mixing.
Be sure when you buy your BPC 157 you buy bac stat water it will always come in powder form.

I hope this info helps you rob.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info.
I wish I knew if I strained a tendon or muscle.
It’s in the front shoulder but it happened when trying to do to much weigh and having my elbows up on the hammer strength press.
It’s gotten a little better after a few weeks. Just really feel it when If I try to do decline bench press or military bar press
Incline I’m ok but still feel it some
I’m probably gonna take out military bar press out of my workout plan anyways it just doesn’t feel right for my shoulders

In either case, BPC 157 has a lubricating effect that allows smoother motion and promotes healing. Just get the injection as close to the pain as you can. It would also be a good idea to drop the weight until you feel better. Increasing reps with a big cut in weight might be worth trying. I would let pain be your guide.

1 Like