Low Dose Test/High NPP Cycle

I’m 48, 6’1" 210 lbs, about 12-15% bf and getting leaner - this is my 4th cycle. I almost gave up on AAS use because I thought I was experiencing hair loss. Highest test, I’ve done is 500 Supertest a week along with 400 Deca …

This cycle is Test prop 60 EOD and NPP 140 EOD. I take Bromo 2.5 mg a day and Adex 2.5 mg EOD.
This has really been the best cycle yet. Almost no sides such as acno, or itchy scalp. Aside from the first week or so, no bloat (I should have started the AI a week earlier).

No libido issues. I started the cycle at 40 mg prop EOD, but that might have been too low. Libido wan’t bad or anything, but it was … meh. At 60 EOD, it’s high enough so that I’m slightly hornier than usual, but not completely insane like I was on 500 test a week.

Strength gains are fantastic. I don’t weigh myself because I don’t really see the point, but I’m very noticably more muscular; some of my shirts are either too tight or don’t fit anymore. I’d say it’s close to what I was getting on higher doeses of previous cycles qnd I feel really good. No test flu, no lethargy - just an overall good feeling.

[quote]Nosmarter wrote:
I’m 48, 6’1" 210 lbs, about 12-15% bf and getting leaner - this is my 4th cycle. I almost gave up on AAS use because I thought I was experiencing hair loss. Highest test, I’ve done is 500 Supertest a week along with 400 Deca …

This cycle is Test prop 60 EOD and NPP 140 EOD. I take Bromo 2.5 mg a day and Adex 2.5 mg EOD.
This has really been the best cycle yet. Almost no sides such as acno, or itchy scalp. Aside from the first week or so, no bloat (I should have started the AI a week earlier).

No libido issues. I started the cycle at 40 mg prop EOD, but that might have been too low. Libido wan’t bad or anything, but it was … meh. At 60 EOD, it’s high enough so that I’m slightly hornier than usual, but not completely insane like I was on 500 test a week.

Strength gains are fantastic. I don’t weigh myself because I don’t really see the point, but I’m very noticably more muscular; some of my shirts are either too tight or don’t fit anymore. I’d say it’s close to what I was getting on higher doeses of previous cycles qnd I feel really good. No test flu, no lethargy - just an overall good feeling.

[/quote]

Interesting to hear.

I was planning a similar cycle, it deca rather than NPP. Glad to discover your positive results.

However, ill most likely suck it up and just do a high test high deca cycle now, just take more AI…like .5mg adex ED.

Any plans for a new cycle?

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]Nosmarter wrote:

[/quote]

Interesting to hear.

I was planning a similar cycle, it deca rather than NPP. Glad to discover your positive results.

However, ill most likely suck it up and just do a high test high deca cycle now, just take more AI…like .5mg adex ED.

Any plans for a new cycle?[/quote]
Yes, after this cycle, I’m going to do another one just like this one - after the required time off, of course. I did Deca in the past as well and liked it, but since I’ve done NPP, I’ll never go back to Deca.

you dont need bromo and adex together do you ?

[quote]G0D123 wrote:
you dont need bromo and adex together do you ?[/quote]

When running a 19-nor a DA such as bromo should be used.

1 Like

i dont wanna be hijacking this… but they say if you control your estrogen ur prolactin would be in check… hes already taking imo a high dose of ai… ?

[quote]G0D123 wrote:
i dont wanna be hijacking this… but they say if you control your estrogen ur prolactin would be in check… hes already taking imo a high dose of ai… ?[/quote]
That’s what I heard as well. I got both on hand just in case. I really thought I wasn’t going to need adex, but I bloated pretty hard in the first week or 2. Then my left nipple felt tight and weird after week three and four - and I couldn’t figure out why.

[quote]G0D123 wrote:
i dont wanna be hijacking this… but they say if you control your estrogen ur prolactin would be in check… hes already taking imo a high dose of ai… ?[/quote]

True, but in some cases no.

[quote]Nosmarter wrote:

[/quote]damn I just realized how much adex you said you were taking…do you need that much or just went the better safe than sorry route?

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]Nosmarter wrote:

[/quote]damn I just realized how much adex you said you were taking…do you need that much or just went the better safe than sorry route?
[/quote]

Ya fuck, I thought you wrote .25mg

That sure is a lot

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]Nosmarter wrote:

[/quote]

That sure is a lot[/quote]
Sorry, I did mean .25, not 2.5 … yeah I don’t think I’d be feeling so hot if I was :wink:

[quote]Nosmarter wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]Nosmarter wrote:

[/quote]

That sure is a lot[/quote]
Sorry, I did mean .25, not 2.5 … yeah I don’t think I’d be feeling so hot if I was ;)[/quote]

Lol…ok that makes more sense. That’s acutally a rather moderate dose…but I guess you were also taking a moderate dose of AAS as well.

On the subject of DA’s, some people will experience gyno accumulation in the complete absence of aromatizing compounds, or in the presence of high dose AI. Keep a keen eye on your nipples and feel for ‘pebbles’, you can always order next-day shipped chems. If your paranoid, or susceptible to gyno, have the DA on hand or run it anyways.