low dose test cycle

I am wanting to maintain some Muscle size while I cut up for the summer. i am 5’10" and weigh 160 pounds with 7% body fat. My problem is is that when i do try to cut up, i lose some muscle bulk. I want to gain lean body mass while lowering my bodyfat. I am currently taking methoxy 7 with a thermogenic. I was thinking about taking 200mg/week of test cyp for 10 weeks to keep up the muscle and not lose bulk. Do you guys have any experience with low doses of test. I have taken cycles of 1gram a week before but got too much water retention. Any feedback will help. thanks.

there’s a new article that has to do with fighter cycles. i would check that out. it tells what cycles the MMA fighters use to get stronger and leaner. seems like that is what your trying to do. i personally wouldn’t do just a cycle of low test alone. read the article, if you gonna do a cycle you might as well do it right. the vets here will be able to help you out more.

tommy2tone

Since Christmas you have done one cycle (test and D-bol) and you have LOST 5 pounds LBM!!! (According to your old posts.)

You don’t need steroids, you need to learn how to train and eat!

At 160 pounds you have lots of growing to do before you should even consider steroids.

I haven’t read any of your past posts, but I have to agree with Moose on this one. A full gram of Test at a body weight of 160 lbs seems crazy to me. I’m 260+ lbs currently and I have NEVER hit a full gram of Test in any of my cycles.

Personally, you might be better off using some Fina/Tren rather than Test. It has been known that Fina is stronger than Test, and it will keep you hard, with no aromatizing or water retention. I have yet to use Fina for a cutting cycle (which I plan on starting QUITE soon), but I think 75-100mg per day should suffice. Good luck.

5’10" @160lbs. + 1gm Test = severe overkill…
you should seriously look at your diet and training and try to GROW right first…
By the way how old are you?
at that hieght to wieght ratio I don’t believe you can be even close to your natural genetic potential…

Indeed…You are far to light to consider the use of AAS. You only weigh 30lbs. more than my wife and she is a solid 130 @ 5ft.2". Seriously, re-evaluate you current diet and weight training program. It sounds like you need to go back to drawing board. Take your time and do realize your potential w/o the use of AAS before using them. Train like a madman, eat like you mean it and put on some muscle.

I aggree with Scorp, you have a lot of learning to do. steroids is just the icing on the cake! Whatevery is underneath the icing gives the cake its shape! P-22

the bro’s above are right. that being said, i think test makes a poor bridge. the only steroid i would bridge with is primo. and that only at maybe 250-300mgs/wk.

Oh I’m sorry to ruffle your feathers scorpion but common knowledge seems to go with the fact that the every day injections are needed to keep blood concentrations up with tren. I may be new to the board but dont hate the playa hate the game.

prock, you would be wise to do less talking and more listening. chances are, the person you are trying to flame has done more juice then you have dreamed about. you wont get much help from those of us who have been in the game a while, with that attitude.

The Wise Man cometh…Thank you Drago. Indeed our young green chap needs to listen well, and listen good he must. Prock, no feathers ruffled. You would have to slap my wife on the ass to make me want to stomp you into the ground. Trust me, I would win in the ring Bro. The last time that I checked for the nuts in my drawers they were hanging down like 2 big cue balls.LOL Prock, regardless of what you think you may know and what you do not know is apparent in this forum. If you are stacking multiple AAS compounds in your cycle there are going to be hill and valleys throughout that cycle. The half life of Tren Acetate is roughly 2.25 days. With that said there is still enough in your system to get the job done. If you want to do it everyday or EOD that is fine with me and everyone else in the forum. You are spending more money for fraction amounts of muscle gain with those methods. Yes, fraction amounts. I have done everyday and EOD in the past and the difference is 2-3 pounds for me. A couple of hundred dollars does not justify 2-3 pounds of muscle in my book. Get the picture. I prefer to inject Monday and Thursday. If I was going to use Tren by itself then I would inject EOD. But I do not choose to do that sort of thing. It is oblivious and redundant. Using multiple AAS compounds will keep your androgens levels high enough and the gains will be noteworthy. Am I starting a war of words here? No. I am making a valid point relating to my experience with AAS compounds. 15 long years of experience. I have said enough.

Smirking as Usual-

The Scorp

Clearance Relativity:

Ester Half-Life-

Formate 1.5 days
Acetate 3 days
Propionate 4.5 days
Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
Butyrate 6 days
Valerate 7.5 days
Hexanoate 9 days
Caproate 9 days
Isocaproate 9 days
Heptanoate 10.5 days
Enanthate 10.5 days
Octanoate 12 days
Cypionate 12 days
Nonanoate 13.5 days
Decanoate 15 days
Undecanoate 16.5 days

5"7, 160lbs, and 7%??? And your thinking about cutting?? Dude, you need to get to at least 200lbs before you can think about starting to take some fat off. Get up to 15-20% before you diet. Wow, You made me hungry

Yea After my test/d-bol cycle i went up to 178 but i lost 18 pounds due to a four day stomach virus. I am 21 and have trained natural for 4 1/2 years. The only problem i have is gaining weight. My arms measure 16 and 1/4 inches and have a 45 inch chest. My legs are 22 inces atv the quad. I am pretty big for my small frame and I have to by XL shirts just to fit by extremely large delts and arms. I know that steroids are the icing on the cake, but it is so hard for me to keep weight on after i have gained it. Naturally i do not think my body will let me get past 175-180 pounds.

im not going to comment on the steroids but i will ask you to post a nutrition/training log.

ive never used gear but would consider it when i feel like ive really taken things as far as i can.

k… thats my point bro. i started lifting towards the end of highschool. so around age 24 i had roughly 6-7 years of on and off weight training. i was 6’1" and never weighed more than 163 soaking wet. sure i was lean but fuck…! and i thought i lifted hard. i thought i ate alot. i did not.

anyway at about 24 1/2 i went through some not so fun personal shit and really trew myself into training and nutrition (EATING).

within 3 years i was weighing 208lbs at around 8-9%b.f.

lotsa people will tell you that you cant, and youll tell yourself that you cant. but YOU CAN. you just fuckin do it.

dont say youre eating alot if you cant recite, in grams, your macro nutrients for the day.

dont say youre training hard until youre lying on the floor in a pool of sweat or burst a blood vessel in your eye from straining too hard on your deads.

im not talking shit at all here. im agreeing with what most of the other guys have posted and telling you ,you can still do ALOT more. and you NEED to do alot more. that way when you decide to do a cycle you can reap ALL of the benefits of your training program.

so spend some time reading up on some advanced (which really means basic) nutrition and training guidelines.

post your nutrition/training and lets have a look.

train hard,
ryan b.

Oh, bollucks!

You can get past that weight!
You can do it if you really want it to happen.
Anything is possible with the right mindset.