Low-Dose T3 and MAG-10

OK, so I’ve got a couple of bottles of MAG-10 still laying around. I’ve also got a bottle of T3 that I got in a combo deal awhile back.

Question is, what do you guys think of running a very low dose T3 cycle with 4 weeks of MAG-10 (double dosed of course). When I say low-dose, I mean 12.5-15 mcg/day.

If diet is on spot, and I’m consuming almost 2g protein/lb LBM, would the MAG-10 (10 caps/day) supply enough androgen to prevent muscle wasting?

By the way, I would probably do MAG-10 for 4 weeks, and the T3 would be 15mcg/day during weeks 2&3. That way, I would experience the rebound effect in week 4 while I’m still on the MAG-10. What do you guys think?

[quote]AlwayzTry’n wrote:
OK, so I’ve got a couple of bottles of MAG-10 still laying around. I’ve also got a bottle of T3 that I got in a combo deal awhile back.

Question is, what do you guys think of running a very low dose T3 cycle with 4 weeks of MAG-10 (double dosed of course). When I say low-dose, I mean 12.5-15 mcg/day.

If diet is on spot, and I’m consuming almost 2g protein/lb LBM, would the MAG-10 (10 caps/day) supply enough androgen to prevent muscle wasting?

By the way, I would probably do MAG-10 for 4 weeks, and the T3 would be 15mcg/day during weeks 2&3. That way, I would experience the rebound effect in week 4 while I’m still on the MAG-10. What do you guys think?[/quote]

I think you’d have enough androgens in your system to stave off catabolism. Why not just run the t-3 weeks 1-4 since such a low dose will not shut down tsh?
I was pleasanty surprised when I ran MAG-10 at 9caps/day. I only did this for 2 weeks, but it was good stuff.

MK