T Nation

Low Dose Sustanon250 Cycle?

Hi guys,

My friend told me he has been taking a low dose of Sus250 for years w no AI or aPCT for years. 1 pin every week or two. He says he gets great results, recovery wise from jiu jitsu and lifting, and says that is all I need and don’t need to do any of the PCT.

Here is my question: I want to have similar results and minimize sides, but is it a waste of time to do that low of a dose? I know those are TRT doses. My friend is 38 and I’m 34, 6’2 210 lbs. Also, its getting confusing finding info on Sustanon cycles and PCT protocols etc bc of the different esters etc.

Should I just run a 12 week test e/cyp cycle instead? This would be my first cycle.

Thanks for the help.

Yes, unless you naturally have low testosterone and need TRT.

Testosterone is very suppressive. If you get off of it, you will need a pct

1 Like

Hi guys,

I just started Sustanon 250 on tuesday at 1/2ML and planning on going up to 1ML next week.

My question is: do I need to be taking arimidex on this low dose? If so how much? Thank you!

"Sustanon 250 is a solution in oil. Each ampoule contains 1 ml arachis oil containing the following active substances:

• 30 mg Testosterone propionate

• 60 mg Testosterone phenylpropionate

• 60 mg Testosterone isocaproate

• 100 mg Testosterone decanoate

All four components are esters of the natural hormone testosterone. The total amount of testosterone per ml is 176 mg."

So the question is how many mg of test are you getting a week based on how ofter you inject.

And to answer your question, no you dont need an AI on TRT.

You do nit need AI but sustanon especially I would suggest dosing EOD. I love this ester but most guys use it incorrectly. The way it is was designed to work on rare dosing doesnt work well.

Thank you.

I took .5ml of 250 so Im getting 88 mg of test and going up to 1ml next week which would be the 176mg you’re referring to.

1 Like

A little confused, so I dont need AI for sustanon? Just for regular test?

No. You dont need AI for trt at all, no matter the ester

And if you are going to use sustanon inject every other day to avoid feeling bad throughout the week

Do not inject Sustanon daily. Do not use an AI. Take the whole damn vial at once. To use it CORRECTLY you take it in one shot, and repeat depending on when it starts to clear. In most guys between 10 days and 2 weeks. Some guys do it weekly. It is an ester blend, and multiple small shots simply nullify the short ester. It’s like using only 220mg of the 250mg and getting less effect from the medium ester on top of it. I used it, with positive effect the whole time. I felt about as good that way as I do on Cypionate with a lower trough number on my T. Daily dosing simply makes it a 2 ester blend in effect.

Thank you for the clarification on the AI and daily dosing. I was never planning on injecting daily. You’re advocating on taking the whole 10ML vial in one shot? That seems excessive.

No, I’ve never seen Sustanon in a 10mL vial.
It usually comes in 250mg amps.

What’s the strength per mL?

Ahhh there is the confusion lol. Its a 10ml bottle 250 mg per 1 ml

take 1mL. Although, I am curious how all 10 would be…

Haha. I was more concerned about whether to take AI or not I was getting conflicting opinions on that. Thanks for your help!

And that is complete bulshit and this is why people complain from using sustanon. This is what the average stupid European endocrinoligst out there is doing. If you could put some thought and logic you would understand why

1 Like

If you take big amount of sustanon at once you will never achieve stability. It will be way worse than taking cypionate once or even twice a week. I know a lot of people who tried using sustanon this way first before comming to the idea to do every other day injections. Sustanon is the only pharmaceutical available ester in my country.

You’ll notice the thought and logic, if you knew what that is. I’m tired of explaining to you why dailies with it is positively stupid, you will understand that around the same time you figure out why TRT only makes you feel good for about a week and then you are looking for your next change. You need to stop giving this bad advice. Sustanon works great for me used the way it was intended, because it actually works that way. The intended 3-4 weeks is too long between shots, but all at once is the only way to go with it. When do you realize that you are completely clueless? When everyone has you set to ignore?

I dont care about your opinion a bit, but I care about you posting stupid shit that others may read and accept as good guidelines.

And using the sustanon ampule all at once is some of the stupidest things in the TRT world you can do

You really couldn’t be more clueless. Seriously. Using it as designed worked for me. It works great for many. many European men. Nothing you do works for you. Do the math there genius.