Low dose stack of Test-E and Deca, Opinions

Just cut 20lbs and lost some mass looking to bulk it back up. I’m 40 years old.
Feel free to rip it if necessary, came up with this due to my supply and research.

Weeks 1-10: Test Enanthate @ 250mg per week (pinned Monday and Thursday)
Weeks 1-8: Deca-Durabolin @ 200mg per week (pinned Monday)
Weeks 4-10: Arimistane @ 50mg ED
Week 11: Start HCG therapy here
Week 13: Start the remainder of Post-Cycle therapy here.

Post cycle treatment:
HCG:
2 Weeks Before End of Cycle: HCG @ 1500IUs 3 times a week
1 Week Before End of Cycle: HCG @ 1500IUs 3 times a week
First Week Post-Cycle: HCG @ 1500IUs 2 times a week

Clomid:
Day 1 Post Cycle: Clomid @ 300mg
Days 2-14: Clomid @ 100mg ED
Days 15-28: Clomid @ 50mg ED

Nolva
Days 1-28: Nolva @ 20mg ED

Your pct is total overkill. The length of the deca is probably too short. The arimistane dose is likely too frequent.

The idea of a low dose cycle isn’t a bad one, especially at your age. But it needs some reworking.

I thought the Clomid might be overkill with nolva, threw in the hcg because deca is such a hard shutdown. Should the deca runout to the full 10 weeks? I always read the halflife was long so it should stop short of the Test. Debating a trt after I cycle off (a low cruise I suppose). Maybe just hold off on the arimistane unless symptoms arise, just thought being proactive would be wise, but crashing E2 would suck.

I’m 6’3, 186lbs, 12.5% BF, and climb cell towers so muscles are endurance trained. A very robust 40, everyone says I look 30.

The amount of hcg is really going to be unnecessary. I know there are protocols out there that call for crazy doses of it, but I cannot recall ever seeing evidence that it works better than lower, more tolerated doses like 500iu 3x a week.

Run the deca out longer if possible. You are correct about stopping it two weeks before the test, so if you don’t have enough test left for it to line up then I guess what you have laid out will work. It’s just not optimal.

Arimistane is legit. Most otc stuff is snake oil, but that one has some real studies behind it and I have personally used it before. It’s waaaay stronger than people think, so I would definitely take the less is more approach.

You shouldn’t need Clomid at all if we’re being honest. Nolva for six weeks really should work fine and present fewer possible side effects.

Okay based on advice, does this plan look a little more in tune? There’s alot of experience here so thats why i"m asking. No matter how much you read it seems that opinions are all over the place.

Weeks 1-12: Test Enanthate @ 250mg per week (pinned Monday and Thursday)
Weeks 1-10: Deca-Durabolin @ 200mg per week (pinned Monday)
Weeks 4-10: Arimistane @ 25mg EOD (If needed)
Week 11: Start HCG therapy here
Week 13: Start the remainder of Post-Cycle therapy here.

Post cycle treatment:
HCG:
2 Weeks Before End of Cycle: HCG @ 500IUs 3 times a week
1 Week Before End of Cycle: HCG @ 500IUs 3 times a week
First Week Post-Cycle: HCG @ 500IUs 2 times a week

Nolva:
Days 1-42: Nolva @ 20mg ED

If my body tolerates this run well and blood work comes back solid, I will probably double down on the dosages for the second run later.

That all looks good. I would run Nolva @ 40 the first two weeks, then drop it to 20 the next four. But otherwise that plan makes more sense.

Thanks for the help adjusting the pct and cycle length to tune it in, the rest will get fine tuned via bloodwork. One more question, there’s alot of debate about running hcg on cycle to prevent total shutdown, verses the end of cycle, any thoughts on that?

I use it for trt purposes, but that’s a different situation than a cycle. I say skip it on cycle unless it becomes necessary. The more externalities you add the harder it is to dial everything in and focus on what works and what doesn’t.