Low-Carb Metabolic Drive - When to Take it?

Hey guys,

Just received my first shipment of 2 tubs of Low-Carb Metabolic Drive, and I’m very excited after reading how much everyone on this site seems to benefit from the stuff. My question is, when is the ideal time to use it?

I am a former ACC football player (last season was '08), still at my playing weight (222-228) as I still work out and stay active. Trying to lean up and lose that last bit of fat, like I’m sure everyone is.

Currently, I take 2 Flameout capsules with breakfast (eggs/oatmeal/turkey sausage/fruit), lunch (chicken or beef wrap/brocolli/salad), and dinner (chicken/beef/fish/veggies/blackberries). In between my meals, usually getting cottage cheese or a shake with strawberries/blueberries/greek yogurt/OJ/vanilla EAS powder protein.

At the beginning of the workout, taking Biotest Creatine, and start my Surge Recovery shake about 20 minutes into the workout.

I know it’s boring, but wanted to give you guys/gals some background into my situation, and I really just want to know who has gotten results from L-C MD and when they were taking it.

Thanks a lot!

I’d keep using is a meal/snack shake, or before bedtime. Stick with something faster digesting (like Surge Recovers) around workouts.

[quote]EasyRhino wrote:
I’d keep using is a meal/snack shake, or before bedtime. Stick with something faster digesting (like Surge Recovers) around workouts.[/quote]

x2

It’s protein. Drink it whenever you want to boost your protein intake.