Low Carb Countdown

what is this and where does one get it ?
thx

Not exactly sure what you’re talking about. But there are Milk products called Carb countdown. Milk and Chocolate Milk. I, personally, love the taste. Should be able to find it at the supermarket.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Not exactly sure what you’re talking about. But there are Milk products called Carb countdown. Milk and Chocolate Milk. I, personally, love the taste. Should be able to find it at the supermarket.[/quote]

JS, that’s it (sorry) canot find it in nyc (yet)

They don’t have supermarkets in New York. Damn that has to suck. How do you get food? Do you have to ship it all in from out of state?

[quote]mike59 wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Not exactly sure what you’re talking about. But there are Milk products called Carb countdown. Milk and Chocolate Milk. I, personally, love the taste. Should be able to find it at the supermarket.

JS, that’s it (sorry) canot find it in nyc (yet)
[/quote]

Having worked at a grocery store, you can usually find someone in your local supermarkets dairy department to order it for you.

The stuff is okay, but its EXPENSIVE as hell. I think its 4 bucks for a half gallon… Whereas milk is 4 bucks for 2 gallons most places.

It’s good for a diet though when you don’t want the cals but you want the milk.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
The stuff is okay, but its EXPENSIVE as hell. I think its 4 bucks for a half gallon… Whereas milk is 4 bucks for 2 gallons most places.

It’s good for a diet though when you don’t want the cals but you want the milk.[/quote]

that means it would be like 6 bucks in nyc lol

Dude that shit is hard to find in most places. Plus it’s great if you’re lactose intolerant, it has piss all lactose.

No chance in hell it will show up in canada. any low carb shit is banned here or something, fukin food nazi’s.

I should be able to eat what I want and make steroids in my basement and sell tem to college kids. Fukin rules.

Have fun searching for Carb countdown. It’s almost like a protein drink. taste the same as this one chocolate whey bled I once tried. I think that’s all it is, well mixed whey powder. Try mixing a good choco whey blend with diff amounts of water. great for oat meal.

-chris

The company jumped off the low-carb bandwagon so now it’s called Calorie Countdown. It’s the exact same thing, numbers and all, but maybe you were having trouble finding it because of the name change. I buy it to use in my oatmeal.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
They don’t have supermarkets in New York. Damn that has to suck. How do you get food? Do you have to ship it all in from out of state?[/quote]

yes we are coming out of the dark ages here in nyc with a few stores here and there but just can’t seem to find it.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:

It’s good for a diet though when you don’t want the cals but you want the milk.[/quote]

what about just using skim milk ?

[quote]BoxBabaX wrote:
Lonnie123 wrote:

that means it would be like 6 bucks in nyc lol[/quote]

you got that right :o) and that’s probably on sale !!

[quote]PublickStews wrote:
The company jumped off the low-carb bandwagon so now it’s called Calorie Countdown. It’s the exact same thing, numbers and all, but maybe you were having trouble finding it because of the name change. I buy it to use in my oatmeal.[/quote]

water, some plain yogurt and some vanilla whey, blend it up and put into my oatmeal–yumo–(as Rachel Ray would say)

[quote]mike59 wrote:
BoxBabaX wrote:
Lonnie123 wrote:

that means it would be like 6 bucks in nyc lol

you got that right :o) and that’s probably on sale !!
[/quote]

Move to PA, it’s 2.50 per 1/2 gallon here. I go to school in NJ and it’s 3.25 per 1/2 gallon. It might not be so bad in NY (not NYC).

turkey ham–there is such a product! found it today–but–couldn’t get myself to buy it. can’t imagine what is in there.

still no luck with l/c countdown :o(

A company called Hood makes it. It goes by the name Calorie Countdown Dairy Beverage.

When the Atkins company was still around it was Atkins approved. It had twice the protein then as it does now. Now they try to match the protein as in regular milk.

It is ultrafiltered and as such has the lactose removed.