Low Bodyfat and Steroids

Hi all, some of you may remember me, some of you not. I am back on the steroid forums and I am re-learning and re-researching everything on steroids. I just got the Anabolics 9th edition in the mail today and I just started from page 1. I stopped my research on steroids earlier on due to my want to join the Air Force, however I was disqualified for medical reasons, so I am back on the old walk of life I was leading. Now I will try to be inquisitive on these forums rather than giving advice as I try to only give advice that I am absolutely certain of. Only two questions for today!

(#1) I understand that the androgen receptor count is inversely proportional to the amount of adipose tissue, however my question lies in the exact fundamentals of it. Does the increase in adipose tissue actually decrease the amount of androgen receptors, or vitrually makes it seem smaller as it will be more spread out thus making it harder for the testosterone to do its job faster by binding with the receptors. I may be mistaken on that, but I do not see how an increase\decrease in adipose tissue decreases\increases androgen receptors. If it isn’t my assumption, how would one go about to increase androgen receptors besides reducing the amount of bodyfat one has?

(#2) What is the approximate expiration date on Adex and Nolvadex?

Is it that more or less body fat causes an increase or decrease in body fat OR is it the exact opposite. Someone with more androgen receptors will have less adipose tissue.

I have no idea. I’m just throwing that out there. Without any other information that what you’ve stated I see some ambiguity in the cause/effect of this particular subject.

I don’t know about expiration dates but I have used armidex suspended in PEG that was over a year old. It was stored in the dark at room temp and worked fine.

The nolva that is in front of me was made in 2008 and it looses its original flavor in 2011. Youd be amazed. Some of the hardcore Mexicans I’ve met on my travels swore by potency of the expired QV or Ttokkyo testosterona enantato.

I’d love to have a vial or two of QV or Ttokkyo AAS just for the historical significance. I sure wouldn’t use it. Just pull it out of my drawer and hold it up to the light every once in a while.

No homo.

/hijack

Wannabe, your Nolva and Arimidex will keep for a pretty damned long time, and if you have problems, you can just up the dose, as they will not have completely degraded even after years.

Can’t help you with your first question. Sounds like Bill Roberts or bushidobadboy territory to me.

I don’t know; what basis is given for saying it?

Do we know that hormonal conditions were the same between the individuals with higher and lower bodyfat, if indeed the thing is even based on human data?

But anyway on part of the question: It isn’t the case that a given number of AR’s are spread out over the body. Rather each cell regulates its own number of receptors.

On expiration date: For these compounds active life probably extends far past the printed expiration date given reasonable storage conditions.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Just pull it out of my drawers and hold it up to the light every once in a while.

[/quote]

I see, Conquistador. Bill Roberts is right. If the stuff is sterile all you have to do is draw more to make up for the loss in potency. I was given a box that the vial came as a momento.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Cortes wrote:
Just pull it out of my [/quote]drawers[quote] and hold it up to the light every once in a while.

I see, Conquistador. Bill Roberts is right. If the stuff is sterile all you have to do is draw more to make up for the loss in potency. I was given a box that the vial came as a momento. [/quote]

I see what you did. Har har.

I said no homo :wink: