Love Sticking Needles In Themselves?

Its got to be the best part of juicing. I tried the 1.5inch 21g needles today, feelsgoodman.

yup, I pin the shit straight into my face, leave the needles in and go round shouting “we are the Cenobytessssss!”

pinning rules

I want to pin my cats, but my wife thinks they need to be a little more committed to their training before they start a cycle.

your cats have a lot of natural growth left in them. They need squats and milk more than anything else.

On a somewhat related note: google “dogs on steroids” and you’ll see what happens when guys decide their shnauser’s looking a little scrawny…

I’ve only injected twice so far and can’t wait to do it again. Is this normal? It’s my 1st injection stack I’ve always taken oral.

Started feeding my cat 30mg Dbol in her breakfast. The thing is a fucking Puma now

It was the thing I was most worried about - now I don’t even care. Just another part of the day now. The first shot I did was painless.

It was the thing I was most worried about - now I don’t even care. Just another part of the day now. The first shot I did was painless.