Love Nike Log

I am 45yrs old, October is my birthday.
I played sports all through high school and junior college.
I have PCOS but that isn’t such a big deal. More of a nuisance.

I looked all over and read websited before I got here. I liked that I can have myu log and joek around too. I really do need to joke around. My work and life is stress full enough. I live with my mom who is on oxygen and three times this year I have had to restart her. Bu7t her spirit is so sassy and her mind is so clear so I will fight for her.

BUT I have neglected me too long. I am 5.5 and 230lbs. Eating is my thing. I have used it to make me happy.
Better thing now is that I know that is what I do.

I am going to use this website and this log to keeep track of things.
I have read this site for years so I know for me the most important thing is getting my nutrition in check.

That is what I am working on first. Working out is no problem, it is eating.

I walked 7.3 miles tonight. Work is really great and has given us all pedometers. The more we walk the less we pay for healthcare! I love that!

Alright, tomorrow I will be at the gym, this is my plan.

leg press - 180 lbs for 25 x 3

cable torso turns 25lbs 10 reps x 3

hack squat machine - 90 lbs 10 reps x 3

lat pull down 25lbs 10 reps x 3

Hammer strength machine 25lbs 10 reps x 3

step up. 3 sets of 25

rowing machine for 25 minutes

then off to work.

Hey, I get to claim first post!

7.3 Miles! Damn that’s a good long ways.
Rowing machines are awesome workouts. My daughters favorite! I think some of that is she could row me into oblivion.

Saw your posts in the thread about people starting out. Glad you came to the over 35 group. People here are VERY helpful and supportive, but mostly they’re just good people.

Congrats on starting a log. It really helps me keep track of program/progress and the mistakes I tend to repeat. Also I hate when I slip of the first page of the forum group…

Okay who is this?

Sorry we were having a discussion on another site that you may have been a poster before and came back as this.

Just disregard.

You need diet advice you can get a lot on this forum.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Sorry we were having a discussion on another site that you may have been a poster before and came back as this.

Just disregard.

You need diet advice you can get a lot on this forum.[/quote]

Hey there Derek! Just trying to get back in to the swing of things after an absence in the gym.
Don’t they after three days you have to start all over again?

[quote]Null wrote:
Hey, I get to claim first post!

7.3 Miles! Damn that’s a good long ways.
Rowing machines are awesome workouts. My daughters favorite! I think some of that is she could row me into oblivion.

Saw your posts in the thread about people starting out. Glad you came to the over 35 group. People here are VERY helpful and supportive, but mostly they’re just good people.

Congrats on starting a log. It really helps me keep track of program/progress and the mistakes I tend to repeat. Also I hate when I slip of the first page of the forum group…

[/quote]

Thank you,

I will get better at logging. Right now I am just busy doing.
In regards to rowing I was told it was a total body workout with low impact so that sounded good to my knees. =)
I am also lucky to live near a gorgeous lake so walking is a pretty nice time.

Thanks for your post!

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Just disregard.

You need diet advice you can get a lot on this forum.[/quote]

I think I may know you from google+ but I am not there often.
I love diet advice.
Thanks I will check out the nutrition forum. =)

If you need help just ask.

I try to help out as best I can.