Love Lost In A Hale Of Gunfire

“And I’ll fight you, with every ounce of strength I have left! And I’ll seal it with a bullet, and a Kiiiiiisss! So look at your fucking horror!”

This is by far my favorite song of Bleeding Through, or even of the genre. Besides Bleeding Through, I like to listen to Sinai Beach, and Hatebreed.

Which hardcore bands do you guys like, escpecially for getting focused in the gym?

[quote]Tadpole wrote:
“And I’ll fight you, with every ounce of strength I have left! And I’ll seal it with a bullet, and a Kiiiiiisss! So look at your fucking horror!”

This is by far my favorite song of Bleeding Through, or even of the genre. Besides Bleeding Through, I like to listen to Sinai Beach, and Hatebreed.

Which hardcore bands do you guys like, escpecially for getting focused in the gym?[/quote]

Tadpole,

I am going to sound like an old fart but, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU KIDS LISTENING TOO THESE DAYS!! Nawww man just kidding, I like some Rage, Godsmack, hell I even like some P.I.L before a workout! That get’s my blood pumping, like Michael Jackson at a Chuck E. Cheese party. Peace Out!
“Sancho”