T Nation

Love/Hate For Carmen; HOLLA!

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
I’ve read before that the two of them are VERY astute business women.

Mufasa[/quote]

I believe it. Think about how many hot women there are - especially in Hollywood who will do anything to be famous. But there are very few “Carmen Electra”'s walking around.

And WolBarret I know it’s a shot in the dark since it’s just a random gif but who the hell is that? I have a thing for giant tits and patriotism.

EDIT: I spelled WolBarret “Wofberret” heh heh

She looks good overall, but the skank factor is rather daunting. Fred Durst, Rodman, Dave Navarro, with those 3 in your track record I think you have covered most STD’s there are. Like Tupac said, “I don’t want it if it’s that easy.”

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
She looks good overall, but the skank factor is rather daunting. Fred Durst, Rodman, Dave Navarro, with those 3 in your track record I think you have covered most STD’s there are. Like Tupac said, “I don’t want it if it’s that easy.”[/quote]

LMAO, as if you’d even have a chance to reject that poontang.

[quote]GymJenn wrote:
^^ Zap, there just may be a butt shot floating around here somewhere…[/quote]

Is it a bent over cheeky smile butt shot or a back pose butt shot?

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

1. “HOLLA”= “What do you think/Let me know what you think/Tell me what you think is up!”

2. It’s not a “youth” term, but a “black” one…and its JUST about on its last leg because white people are starting to use it more! (LOL!)

Mufasa[/quote]

So now that Gwen Stphani song makes sense…I thought the whole time she was saying “I ain’t no Harlem Black Girl”.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

So now that Gwen Stphani song makes sense…I thought the whole time she was saying “I ain’t no Harlem Black Girl”.[/quote]

That song would’ve been a whole lot better if she had in fact said that.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
So now that Gwen Stphani song makes sense…I thought the whole time she was saying “I ain’t no Harlem Black Girl”.[/quote]

Strangely enough, ‘HOLLA’ and ‘Holla-back girl’ mean somewhat unintuitive things.

From UrbanDictionary:

HOLLA

1. A word used to acknowledge the presence of a fellow companion
  2. For a man to express interest in a particularly impressive female specimen
  3. To contact via telephone

1. Is that mah boy ova there? HOLLAAAAA!
2. Watch out, I’m bout to holla at this fine bitch.
3. Boy, it was absolutely magnificent to see you again. Holla at me this evening, we can have tea and crumpets.

HOLLA BACK GIRL
Typical use:
A girl that is willing to be treated like a doormat or booty call. She is a girl that will allow guys to do whatever they want with her and will just wait for them to ‘holla back’ at them.
Jermaine fools around with Aisha. Thinking he likes her, she waits around for him to make contact with her again.

Gwen Stefani’s use:
A person who verbally postures (hollers back) in an argument and does not step up and fight. Gwen says she is not a holla back girl, implying that she will fight if challenged.
I ain’t no holla back girl.

[quote]Otep wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
So now that Gwen Stphani song makes sense…I thought the whole time she was saying “I ain’t no Harlem Black Girl”.

Strangely enough, ‘HOLLA’ and ‘Holla-back girl’ mean somewhat unintuitive things.

From UrbanDictionary:

HOLLA

3. Boy, it was absolutely magnificent to see you again. Holla at me this evening, we can have tea and crumpets.

HOLLA BACK GIRL
Typical use:
A girl that is willing to be treated like a doormat or booty call. She is a girl that will allow guys to do whatever they want with her and will just wait for them to ‘holla back’ at them.
Jermaine fools around with Aisha. Thinking he likes her, she waits around for him to make contact with her again.

Gwen Stefani’s use:
A person who verbally postures (hollers back) in an argument and does not step up and fight. Gwen says she is not a holla back girl, implying that she will fight if challenged.
I ain’t no holla back girl. [/quote]

Although that explanation helps and clears it up for me, it doesn’t make that song any less terrible.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Otep wrote:
Rockscar wrote:

From UrbanDictionary:

HOLLA

HOLLA BACK GIRL
Typical use:

Gwen Stefani’s use:

Although that explanation helps and clears it up for me, it doesn’t make that song any less terrible.[/quote]

That is just bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

[quote]VanderLaan wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Otep wrote:

Although that explanation helps and clears it up for me, it doesn’t make that song any less terrible.

[/quote]

Argh…now I got that stupid song stuck in my head again!

Don’t I feel silly?

I thought you misspelled ‘hola’, since she is hispanic.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:

Argh…now I got that stupid song stuck in my head again![/quote]

me too.

Ya’ll are a bunch of dicks!

On a related update:

I just read that Tommy Lee and Pam Anderson have moved back in together with their two kids.

Its interesting to me how otherwise smart women become completely brain-dead when it comes to men.

Oh well…!

Mufasa

She has zero talent, therefore she’s as useless as Canada competing in Olympic baseball.

@Mufasa: Why would you have ever given your hard earned money to see “Meet The Spartans”? I wouldn’t have even gone for FREE! I’d rather stick glass rods up my urethra

Gate!

Great question!

I’m a lover of all cinema, even the spoofs!

I rented it! (I don’t think I’ve ever actually gone to the movies for a “Spoof” Movie that I can recall).

Some are Classic (the “Airplane” and “Police Academy” ones.)

Many just try too hard, with too many “skits” and jokes that go WAY too long. (“Meet the Spartans” was a case in point).

If you look at the “Airplane” and “Police Academy” series, they actually consisted of quick and dirty short skits and one-liners, and is probably why they worked.

Carmen and Pammy and “Talent”…

I guess my point is that the two aren’t delusional hypocrites who think they have a lot of acting talent for “serious” roles when they don’t.

They both seem to work with what they have; brush off the critics; and seem to keep an upbeat outlook on things.

For some reason I really respect that…

Mufasa

“Jaws all over the floor
like pam when tommy just burst through the door
and starts whupping her ass worse than before
they first got divorced,
throwing her over furniture (aahhh!)”

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

1. “HOLLA”= “What do you think/Let me know what you think/Tell me what you think is up!”

2. It’s not a “youth” term, but a “black” one…and its JUST about on its last leg because white people are starting to use it more! (LOL!)

Mufasa[/quote]

LOL

Soon to be buried with “Da Bomb”, “Whack”, and “Bling Bling”.

I think anything that makes it onto Maury Pauvich is on its last few breaths.

Then again, there is no end to “Baby Mama’s”.

[quote]GymJenn wrote:
Crazy Sexy Hot
LOVE HER!!!

oh wait… she acts?

And why is the skank factor a bad thing???

And you have to agree that Dennis Rodman HAD to be FUN!!![/quote]

My ex-girlfriend bartended at a club here in Houston called Joia [shut down now] in early 2005. Rodman came in and rang up a huge tab [ 7-8 grand] and tried walking it.

When one of the managers approached him and told him to pay, Rodman started yelling shit like “These people are here to see me” and other nonsense to which the manager replied “Maybe 10 years ago dude. Pay your fucking tab.” What a jerkoff.

Carmen, cankles, not hot.

[quote]lorenzodm wrote:
I have caught teh ghey and am simply fabulous![/quote]

Glad to hear it!