Love/Hate For Carmen; HOLLA!

Carmen Electra…where to start!

I saw " Meet the Spartans " the other night ( TERRIBLE movie; tried TOO hard to be funny; had a moment here and there; wanted to kill myself half way through…)

But it did make me think about this “Love/Hate” relationship we have with Carmen Electra (and her “Baywatch” pal Pammy Anderson). So I decided to bring Carmen to the “T-Nation Court” for their opinion.

The Negatives (Let’s get those out of the way first!)

1. POOR judgment when it comes to men! (Dennis Rodman???)

2. Huge “Skank Factor” in many peoples minds.

3. Gets married every 2 months!

4. Has become the “Queen of Movie Spoofs”

The Positives

1. A very attractive woman with captivating eyes. (She really looked good in “Spartans”).

2. She (like Pammy) can laugh at herself; takes all the Public Attacks in stride; and has made a nice niche for herself. (Also, like Pammy).

Overall, I think Carmen is still pretty hot; seems like a pretty cool woman; and works what she has to her advantage!

Thoughts?

Mufasa

Hot as hell

I think you pretty much nailed all the points. She seems to have a good sense of humor about herself and I’ve never heard any reports of people saying she’s a horrible bitch in person or anything like that.

And I agree, Meet The Spartans was terrible.

How could any man hate?

Good point, AV!

Her and Pam have had their lives completely exposed publicly for a while now…

And I can’t recall former co-stars, husbands, directors, producers, etc. calling either one of them “bitches” and/or difficult people to work with.

They both really seem to be two pretty tough women; and appear to take things in stride.

Mufasa

Crazy Sexy Hot
LOVE HER!!!

oh wait… she acts?

And why is the skank factor a bad thing???

And you have to agree that Dennis Rodman HAD to be FUN!!!

Kind of like Meet the Spartans tried too hard to be funny (taking your word, I haven’t seen it) Carmen Electra has always tried too hard to be a skank.

I don’t think she’s actually a skank, it’s just how she chose to market herself. I also get the feeling that she’s kind of intelligent in person, where as Pamela Anderson seems dumb as a post.

More naked pictures. This thread is crap until there are more naked pictures.

I’ve read before that the two of them are VERY astute business women.

Also agree with the thought that Carmen probably tries to market herself as a “skank”.

Mufasa

Does anyone remember her solo album? I only ever heard one song from it and that was during a Beavis & Butthead episode.

WTF is HOLLA???

Mufasa- Aren’t you a little old to be using the word ‘holla’?

Oh, and yeah, I’d hit it.

She’s been remarkable in the fact that she’s been able to stay so good looking for so long. She’s aging, and she still looks 25[ish.] Then there’s someone like Pam Anderson, who without makeup, looks like Darth Sidious.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
How could any man hate? [/quote]

I concur

[quote]SSC wrote:
She’s been remarkable in the fact that she’s been able to stay so good looking for so long. She’s aging, and she still looks 25[ish.] Then there’s someone like Pam Anderson, who without makeup, looks like Darth Sidious.[/quote]

Applies Force Choke for talking shit about my master…

1. “HOLLA”= “What do you think/Let me know what you think/Tell me what you think is up!”

2. It’s not a “youth” term, but a “black” one…and its JUST about on its last leg because white people are starting to use it more! (LOL!)

Mufasa

[quote]SSC wrote:
She’s been remarkable in the fact that she’s been able to stay so good looking for so long. She’s aging, and she still looks 25[ish.] Then there’s someone like Pam Anderson, who without makeup, looks like Darth Sidious.[/quote]

She’s aging… Fuck off (said with a flirtatious BIG SMILE) she’s ONLY 36! Beautiful Pam is almost 41 and has lived HARD!! She’s earned the right to look a little weathered. Makeup is a beautiful thing, most of us shouldn’t leave the house without it.
J

Hot.

More pics required. (of you too GymJenn)

^^ Zap, there just may be a butt shot floating around here somewhere…

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Hot.

More pics required. (of you too GymJenn)[/quote]

Zap pretty much said it all.

Someone needs to find that “butt shot” and quick.