Love Goldfishes

I could eat them everyday and my mom says that’s ok…

Just wondering if she’s right. Looking at the nutritional information they don’t seem too bad, tough to find a good filling snack for work. Just wanted some input from everyone else. What do you snack on at work?

Beef Jerky + Blue Diamond Chili and Lime almonds.

Pop a handful of each in your mouth, so good together.

Wouldn’t it be kind of a pain to eat goldfish for a snack every day? Do you kill them first or just eat them live?

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Wouldn’t it be kind of a pain to eat goldfish for a snack every day? Do you kill them first or just eat them live?[/quote]

Seriously, I thought he meant real goldfish for a minute.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Wouldn’t it be kind of a pain to eat goldfish for a snack every day? Do you kill them first or just eat them live?

Seriously, I thought he meant real goldfish for a minute.[/quote]

I know! The way the OP is worded, I wasn’t sure either.

Thought I’d have a little fun with it. :slight_smile:

[quote]Split wrote:

[/quote]

Say whaaaa?

[quote]Christine wrote:
Split wrote:

Say whaaaa?[/quote]

I say high in protien low in fat! Mmm mmm good!

But seriously, they’re damn good crackers.

[quote]Christine wrote:
Split wrote:

Say whaaaa?[/quote]

If it were these little critters, I’d say go for it. But I’m thinking he’s talking about the high in carb, low in anything good for you, crackers.

I keep a cookie tin of nuts on my desk. I fill it with a mix of cashews (roasted/light salt), almonds (roasted w/tamari) and peanuts (roasted/light salt) that I get at Trader Joes. Higher in protein, good fat and micro-nutrients than cheddar flavored fish crackers.

I played WoW for 3 months one summer. I mean, that’s all I did. My diet consisted of goldfish crackers and pop tarts. I put on well over 30 pounds during these 3 months.

It sounds like someone wants to follow in my footsteps.

[quote]Bergman wrote:
I played WoW for 3 months one summer. I mean, that’s all I did. My diet consisted of goldfish crackers and pop tarts. I put on well over 30 pounds during these 3 months.

It sounds like someone wants to follow in my footsteps.[/quote]

I said nothing about playing an online videogame for 3 months, I believe I just asked what people like to snack on. I just bought a bag of goldfish and they were delicious that’s all.

I hate those fucking goldfish crackers. They don’t even taste like cheese. They taste like shitty cracker.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Wouldn’t it be kind of a pain to eat goldfish for a snack every day? Do you kill them first or just eat them live?[/quote]

Back in college, we would swallow them whole. The worst part was when they’d wriggle in your mouth before you swallowed.

I think I remember some good flavor variations for Goldfishes. Gotta say that the original Cheddar flavor gets old after a while, but there’s some delicious spicy ones.

The thing is, is if I’m just going to pile in a bunch of carbs and shit, I’d probably rather just eat a pizza. At least then you’re getting protein.

Better Cheddars are, well… better.

Take a bong hit and mix some of those with some Red Vines and you’ll have discovered the greatest munchies food ever.

Don’t knock it 'till you try it.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
I hate those fucking goldfish crackers. They don’t even taste like cheese. They taste like shitty cracker.

[/quote]

Agreed…

They make Rainbow Colored ones as well. They taste like colored shitty crackers.

Reminds me of when my uncle paid his friend $50 to drink all the contents of his goldfish bowl, including the fish itself. (There were no plants or anything, just the fish, water, and whatever the fish excreted or did not eat) Well, he did it. I’m sure it was much better than some Goldfish Crackers.