Love Cookies?

are Paleo, or just want to avoid wheat and others on the market with trans-fats?

I never would have thought these could come close to the real thing, but they are, and even better than many traditional cookies.

http://www.primal-palate.com/2010/12/chocolate-chip-cookies.html

best part for those that want to gain weight… 250 cals per cookie and they aren’t that big.

Thanks for posting…these look amazing.

This site also has a ton of awesome recipes. I’m sure you’ve checked them out, would highly recommend everyone look into them.

I also used dark chocolate chips rather than semi-sweet. Market only had 55% cocoa though, but figured I’d give it a shot.

I LOVE COOKIES

depending upon # of cookies, this is based on 16

255 cals
17g fat
24g carb
4g protein

if anyone ever tries to sub out the syrup for something else to drop the carbs lemme know

Well, if you don’t want to make them fully paleo, you could just use reduced sugar syrup or sugar free syrup. That would reduce carbs a lot.

[quote]ebomb5522 wrote:
Well, if you don’t want to make them fully paleo, you could just use reduced sugar syrup or sugar free syrup. That would reduce carbs a lot.
[/quote]

and cause me to put brownie batter in the toilet :wink:

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

[quote]ebomb5522 wrote:
[/quote]

and cause me to put brownie batter in the toilet ;)[/quote]

So much for the paleo brownies I was just making…

[quote]ebomb5522 wrote:

[quote]ebomb5522 wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL- btw you serious? if so, what’s the recipe

[quote]ebomb5522 wrote:

[quote]ebomb5522 wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL- btw you serious? if so, what’s the recipe
[/quote]

Haha na…wasn’t serious. Would like to make some though!

For paleo brownies I’ve used cocoa powder and shredded cocoa nut with stevia, will try to locate the recipe.

Someone tell the people that come up with this shit that some of us are allergic to nuts.

Everything healthy and good tasting has fucking nuts in it.

Even fucking Metabolic Drive has nuts in it.

Can’t even go to motherfucking Texas Roadhouse to get a motherfucking steak.

Bullshit./end rant