T Nation

Louie Simmons Video Removed From Youtube

Dave Tate posted this on here a while ago, but it got quickly removed from youtube, here it is again.

louie is the man!

Whyd it get removed from youtube the first time?

Awesome strength btw, I wont be suprised if louie’s putting up those kinda numbers in 10 years.

Louie just doesn’t like having video’s of himself lifting on the internet is what Dave said if I’m not mistaken. Some people just don’t want to be out there, and want to keep that stuff to themselves, he definitely had at least another 30lbs in him. Good for you Louie!

yeah Louie hates the internet apparently.

That is awesome, thanks for posting it again. I missed it the first time.

[quote]Monopoly19 wrote:
That is awesome, thanks for posting it again. I missed it the first time.[/quote]

i wont lie, i got very excited when i seen it back on youtube Lol

[quote]Kerley wrote:
Monopoly19 wrote:
That is awesome, thanks for posting it again. I missed it the first time.

i wont lie, i got very excited when i seen it back on youtube Lol[/quote]

I got excited when I saw your avtar!!

[quote]stallion wrote:
Kerley wrote:
Monopoly19 wrote:
That is awesome, thanks for posting it again. I missed it the first time.

i wont lie, i got very excited when i seen it back on youtube Lol

I got excited when I saw your avtar!!

[/quote]

me two :slight_smile: