Lou Dobbs Resigns from CNN

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jeff-poor/2009/11/11/report-dobbs-resign-cnn-last-show-tonight

30 years is a long run. Lots of people seem to think he’s heading to FOX, but my bet is he has an eye on a congressional seat next year.

He was the best guy on CNN…

He is just abandoning a sinking ship.

Hopefully Fox will get him. Now Beck, Dobbs and O’Reilly. A dream team of common sense.

Everyone knows Dobbs is a double agent for FAUX News.

Apparently La Raza is calling the shots over at CNN.

[quote]Gregus wrote:
Hopefully Fox will get him. Now Beck, Dobbs and O’Reilly. A dream team of common sense. [/quote]

Napolitano is the only relevant voice on Fox.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Gregus wrote:
Hopefully Fox will get him. Now Beck, Dobbs and O’Reilly. A dream team of common sense.

Napolitano is the only relevant voice on Fox.[/quote]

So who is relevant? Not at Fox…but all the news organizations?

Agreed.

[quote]John S. wrote:
He is just abandoning a sinking ship.[/quote]

[quote]JPCleary wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Gregus wrote:

So who is relevant? Not at Fox…but all the news organizations?[/quote]

Well, any idiot can read the news but I don’t think that is why people watch Fox.

As far as commentary goes Napolitano is the only one that seems to understand the doctrines of liberty within the context of the federal constitution.

And he is consistent.

[quote]JN7844 wrote:
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jeff-poor/2009/11/11/report-dobbs-resign-cnn-last-show-tonight

30 years is a long run. Lots of people seem to think he’s heading to FOX, but my bet is he has an eye on a congressional seat next year.[/quote]

Agreed.

John King is replacing him:

“Opposition to illegal immigration?” Do we need illegal immigration with 17.5% of the US workforce unemployed?

Last I checked, 90% of the country was in favor of curtailing illegal immigration. I guess that’s what constitutes “opinionated” nowadays.

CNN’s ratings are likely to take another dive.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
…As far as commentary goes Napolitano is the only one that seems to understand the doctrines of liberty within the context of the federal constitution.

And he is consistent.

I don’t know that he’s the only one but I sure do like Napolitano too.[/quote]

Does he still have his radio show? He co-hosted with Brian Kilmeade, and I really liked the days when Kilmeade wasn’t there and it was just the judge.

[quote]Gregus wrote:
Hopefully Fox will get him. Now Beck, Dobbs and O’Reilly. A dream team of egoism and narcissism. [/quote]

Fixed it.

[quote]Spartiates wrote:
Gregus wrote:
Hopefully Fox will get him. Now Beck, Dobbs and O’Reilly. A dream team of Truth

Fixed it.[/quote]

Fixed it again.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
JPCleary wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Gregus wrote:

Well, any idiot can read the news but I don’t think that is why people watch Fox.

As far as commentary goes Napolitano is the only one that seems to understand the doctrines of liberty within the context of the federal constitution.

And he is consistent.[/quote]

I wish I knew who this Napolitano is…I’d like to see what he’s got.

I have limited opportunities to watch the news in Iraq…just whatever is on the TV when I go get chow.

I would YouTube him, but I can only boot to SafeMode right now, which has no volume.

So who is he? A commentator with a show like Beck or O’Reilly? Or something else?

[quote]JPCleary wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
JPCleary wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Gregus wrote:

And he is consistent.

I wish I knew who this Napolitano is…I’d like to see what he’s got.

I have limited opportunities to watch the news in Iraq…just whatever is on the TV when I go get chow.

I would YouTube him, but I can only boot to SafeMode right now, which has no volume.

So who is he? A commentator with a show like Beck or O’Reilly? Or something else? [/quote]

He’s a former judge who provides a bunch of legal commentary and analysis. He’s a real constitutionalist, and is pretty much on-the-money in all his insights. Here’s his website:
http://www.judgenap.com/judge.shtml