T Nation

Lou Dobbs: Goodbye Dollar, Hello Amero

The United States, as we know it, will soon come to an end.

Eventually, we will share common citizenship.

This shit is so random…it’s old. And it seems to come out of nowhere.

But as far as the Amero, I don’t think that is such a bad idea.

Our dollar is fucked.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
The United States, as we know it, will soon come to an end.

[/quote]

People have probably been saying that since 1776

Alex Jones was right.

Read any Ray Kurzweil book and you can figure it out.

I love watching “America is doomed” videos on youtube, then reading the comments. Clearly the people who believe this garbage are not right in the head.

I bet that the same people that scream “VIVA LA REVOLUCION” over the internet are the same people that will just roll over and not do a damn thing if any of these silly “new world order” scenarios play out.

It’s fun to be a patriot on the internet, isn’t it?

HA HA HA!!! Lip service patriots…

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
I love watching “America is doomed” videos on youtube, then reading the comments. Clearly the people who believe this garbage are not right in the head.

I bet that the same people that scream “VIVA LA REVOLUCION” over the internet are the same people that will just roll over and not do a damn thing if any of these silly “new world order” scenarios play out.

It’s fun to be a patriot on the internet, isn’t it?

HA HA HA!!! Lip service patriots…[/quote]

I didn’t want to say it, but you’re right. If it isn’t the sedatives and mind control substances found in the water, or the chemicals laced in the air by military jets among other things, no-one will act. True however, we know, we just wont do a damn thing about it. Arm yourself, have an escape plan, and be ready for anything.

If Lou Dobbs is saying it, I’m betting the opposite will occur. For someone who is supposedly a financial commentator, that guy has no clue about economics.

[quote]BostonBarrister wrote:
If Lou Dobbs is saying it, I’m betting the opposite will occur. For someone who is supposedly a financial commentator, that guy has no clue about economics.

[/quote]

Since Americans are reluctant to change, we’ll have to have an event that causes change. Hmmm…

Seriously, you need to do some better due diligence on your sources. You’re falling for a bunch of conspiracy crap, quoting Larouche and now here’s Lou Dobbs, a man who apparently can’t understand the concept of free trade. If he were advocating gravity I’d need to re-read Newton.

Headhunter isn’t sincere with these posts, he throws it out there, as stimuli to the board.

Calm yourself.

[quote]BostonBarrister wrote:

BostonBarrister wrote:
If Lou Dobbs is saying it, I’m betting the opposite will occur. For someone who is supposedly a financial commentator, that guy has no clue about economics.

Headhunter wrote:

Since Americans are reluctant to change, we’ll have to have an event that causes change. Hmmm…

Seriously, you need to do some better due diligence on your sources. You’re falling for a bunch of conspiracy crap, quoting Larouche and now here’s Lou Dobbs, a man who apparently can’t understand the concept of free trade. If he were advocating gravity I’d need to re-read Newton.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly.

[quote]BostonBarrister wrote:

BostonBarrister wrote:
If Lou Dobbs is saying it, I’m betting the opposite will occur. For someone who is supposedly a financial commentator, that guy has no clue about economics.

Headhunter wrote:

Since Americans are reluctant to change, we’ll have to have an event that causes change. Hmmm…

Seriously, you need to do some better due diligence on your sources. You’re falling for a bunch of conspiracy crap, quoting Larouche and now here’s Lou Dobbs, a man who apparently can’t understand the concept of free trade. If he were advocating gravity I’d need to re-read Newton.[/quote]

I thought CNN was a more or less reputable source. Besides, Dobbs is simply reporting. He’s not making things up when he shows Bush signing the thing, is he?

I do admit that I like conspiracy theories. But I temper that with the realization that most of humanity is too stupid to pull off heisting a hot dog stand.

We still use the Imperial measuring system. Do you really think we are going to give up on the dollar?
I am not even worried.

George Bush put all his money in Euros in 2002. The he proceeded to bury America further in trillions of debt with the “war.”

Several countries have already abandoned the dollar as reserve currency or will do so shortly and most sovereign individuals have been out of dollas for years.

The dollar is fucked and not coming back, what took you so long to realize this?