Lots of Trouble at School

K im having a lot of trouble at school lately. I have these 120lb soaking wet kids who are starting fights with me, just so they look tough. Im the 2nd heaviest kid in grd 9, so theyre taking advantage of this to make themselves look tougher. Im usually the nice guy, who doesnt talk shit about anyone, unless they talk shit about me. These kids know i dont start fights often, so they CONTINOUSLY make fun of me.

List of shit they say (not exact wording, close tho):
-fat ass, i bet ur belly covers ur 2" dick
-dont sit on that chair, u’ll break it u fatass
-if u wanna fight me, u gotta catch me first u fat piece of shit
-Lets fight, me and enter name of friend vs you and ur fat
-jokes about my mom
-jokes about a girl i like (dont wanna say them)
-more fat jokes

I dont even think im THAT fat. This is getting to the point where i wanna switch schools. The jokes have GOT to stop. its midnight right now, tomorrow im planning on knocking a kid out. hes one of the best atheletes in grd 9 (115lb, 5’6 or 5’7, pussy) and hes been talking a LOT of shit about me. Wdf is going on here? I WEIGHT LIKE FUCKING 50% MORE THEN THEN AND CAN KICK ALL THEIR ASSES BUT THEY STILL TALK SHIT! I CANT EVEN KICK THEIR ASS AS OFTEN CAUS OF VERY STRICT RULES (immediate suspention if caught fighting).

Today i settled some shit with this 120lb 5’7 kid who was talking shit about me (same jokes as above) i told him to fight me right now, we even went outside (me in a t-shirt) in fucking -27 degrees (i think with windchill) just so i could prove i can kick his ass. THE TOUGHEST KID IN GRADE 9 IS FUCKING 6’1" AND ONLY 143LB! NONE of them work out, and they call me a pussy for working out.

They say that “u work out caus i NEED to, were naturally built, look at our abs” (no1 has arms above 14", and hardly any weigh above 150) and they do 1/2 as much as me in ANY lift. This has GOT TO STOP. Any advice on how i should go on with this? Right now im on the verge of changing schools…

uh oh suspended watch out! ha i remember rules from my old senior high were fighting is 3 days suspended if u drew blood it was 5 lol. fuck it knock him out maybe they’ll learn your not afraid to fuck them up? and hey you get a free 3 day vaca?!

So just fight them and get it over with. I got in a couple of fights in school, got my ass kick real bad once. Not a big deal. The only thing that happened was they left me the fuck alone.

Try to imagine how you will remember all of this 10 years from now. If I could re-do anything from my childhood, I would have started a few more fights.

hm, from your description of things it sounds like we have similar temperaments. I have never been in a fight and I don’t want to. I just don’t like hurting people (I’ve had years of self defense classes with full contact sparring so I know how to fight). And then there’s the issue of ruining your image. People might lose respect for you. Try bringing it up with some teachers or administrators and tell them that you’re on the verge of kicking the crap out of these kids but you really don’t want to, but that if nothing is done about it you probably will.

Hopefully the teachers will do something, but if they aren’t stern enough about it then the kids might just have more ammo to make fun of you with. It’s a delicate situation. You also don’t want to get suspended. Switching schools is actually not a bad idea, but if you ever see these guys outside of school then they’ll just give you more crap. If things persist, try “conveniently running into them” someplace outside of school and make certain they start their shit again. If so, you’re good to go. Make sure you give it to em good so they don’t start up with you anymore.
BUT, you should remember: You ALWAYS want to avoid a fight, so it’s your absolute last resort.

[quote]Birdman31 wrote:
…People might lose respect for you. Try bringing it up with some teachers or administrators…[/quote]

Have you even been to high school? This is the behaviour that loses respect.

Beat his ass and make it hurt. Kids like that and at that age have a group mentality and will do anything the group deems appropriate. They will likely change as they mature but a good ass kicking would certainly help your situation.

By the way, I used to be a little punk kid like that when I was 13. I’m very different now but I’m sure I could has used an ass beating back then.

“if you want to fight me you have to catch me first”

…that’s funny, he pretty much is provoking you then runs away.

I’d say try to calm down. I know you might be in a breaking point, but these guys are just little punks who got tired of playing with each other. I’d say just ignore them. Don’t react to any of their comments, they probably know you get pissed off real fast so thats why they continue to taunt you. Once you ignore them, they might continue to provoke you even further by throwing things at you or even touching you. That’s when you really have to show composure. We’ve all been there, but I’d say a fight can simply get out of control.

yeah challenge them and call them pussies if they back down. if they say that catch me if you can fatty bullshit call them bitches who run from a fight

seriously snap them like twigs if they fuck with you, be the alpha

1. If your profile pic is both you and current, you aren’t fat.

2. If you’re going to beat someone up, don’t post about it on the internet before hand. That’s called “premeditation.”

3. Kick his ass, get suspended.

4. Kick his ass.

I’ve been where you’re at and just took it. In a few years, they went away. What the school counselours tell you is true- these kids have suffer from low self-esteem and build themselves up by taking you down. What the guys on the board have said is also true- what you need is an spectacle of violence that is purely atrocious.

If I got to do it over again, i’d pick one guy. You take care of one guy and the rest will let you be. I’d ambush him in the halls, slam his face into a corner of a locker and wail on him UNTIL FORCIBLY REMOVED BY FACULTY/SECURITY. And then go back to being normal.

Bear in mind that depending on the amount of violence your opponent sustains, jail could be a very real possibility of your actions. So stick to breaking bones and causing bruises, and you’ll be alright.

Just don’t grab your parents gun and kill anyone. Thats excessive.

I believe that a tough guy never has to show or prove he’s tough…but if you do nothing (or keep doing nothing), you will lose all respect from anyone that knows you and most likely, lose a ton of respect for yourself.

Here’s some advice that’s worked pretty well in the past…the instigator of a fight is the one who gets the heavier punishment. Unless you raised a fist first, you won’t get expelled since you can always call self-defense, and this has held true in every fight I’ve seen that didn’t end with a stabbing. See, 95% of these douchebags only know how to talk, so all you need to do is call them out on their bullshit.

Tell them to hit you. That’s it. Don’t even THINK about lifting a finger unless they touch you first. Show that you aren’t running, aren’t scared, and if they don’t follow through, THEY are the ones who look like pussies because they’re the ones looking to start a fight, yet when the fight is there for them, they won’t take it.

This way, you stand up to them, don’t have to start a fight, gain respect, and make them look like shit all at the same time…and guess what? In the event they DO touch you, you have the right to defend yourself. You don’t have to like starting fights…just handle your situation differently.

If you can kick their asses, then kick their asses. Pick the coolest, toughest, whatever and beat him down, bad. If you get in a big fight or a couple fights and beat them in a day the consequences will be less than if it becomes a weekly thing. But who cares about consequences anyway, you’re like 14 right? What can they do to you anyway. Just use it to get some fight experience and practice in. It will come in handy, like somones else said, I would have started alot more fights when I was younger if I could go back.

Stop posting stupid questions, fuck them up or get fucked up and post some pictures - that’ll be entertaining. I’ll try find a clip of how my cousins friends sorted out problems at his school in SA.

Entertain me!

Kid,learn to hit fucking hard.

Normally, I wouldnt give advice to fight someone when you can walk away, but since you’ve tried the walking away aspect, I say kick his ass.

Whats that Vin Diesel movie? The one where he says something like “we’re gonna find the biggest, baddest, motherfucker in town and beat him senseless.” Boiler Room?

Either way, if you can do that… fuck that kid up HARD and no one will mess with you again.

I will, however, tell you to think about after the fact:

These punk ass kids might stop picking on you, but you probably wont be Mr. popular after, either.

you gay? go fuck him up

honestly during high school i had the same attitude, i was always the fat kid (even though not really fat) until yr 12 then they tried to pick other things to give me shit

generally though people left me alone although there was this one time i wish i hit the kid instead of walking off, your 14, your a minor

as soon as you hit him in the chin, expect one of two things, to get jumped or him to drop his balls

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Normally, I wouldnt give advice to fight someone when you can walk away, but since you’ve tried the walking away aspect, I say kick his ass.

Whats that Vin Diesel movie? The one where he says something like “we’re gonna find the biggest, baddest, motherfucker in town and beat him senseless.” Boiler Room?

Either way, if you can do that… fuck that kid up HARD and no one will mess with you again.

I will, however, tell you to think about after the fact:

These punk ass kids might stop picking on you, but you probably wont be Mr. popular after, either. [/quote]

Knockaround Guys

Curl your fingers back with your hand pulled back, so your palm is facing forward. Then, hit them in the sternum-HARD, with the base of your palm. It’s spread over your palm, so unlikely to leave a mark, but if placed on the sternum, will probably knock the wind out of them, or hurt like hell. I hate sternum shots, but it seems like you can’t get caught fighting, so this is a 1 second move that will make them think twice, and it basically unprovable that you did it.
http://www.suttonckd.co.uk/Images/palm-strike.jpg
Hit like that, except with fingers curled back.

I wouldn’t normally advocate fighting, but since you have tried the peaceful route fuck em.

The next time one of them is instigating shit, drill in the nose. Don’t call him out, don’t fore warn him, just drill him.

Some people will call this a sucker punch, but if you are talking shit, you should expect to be hit.

I guarantee that if others don’t know when you are going to go off they will stop messing with you.

When I was in elementary I had a guy a full foot taller than me that would pick on me every day at the bus stop. Eventually a steel lunch box to the side of his head convinced him it was time to stop.

Break his nose and the taunting will stop.

Alright Neo.

Throw fucking punch.