Lots of Sex for World's Fattest Woman

I was utterly amazed at this story, the quotes in particular. This needs to be discussed!

Hey, you know who gets laid more than you do?

THE WORLD’S FATTEST WOMAN DOES!

?Even though one of Pauline?s legs weighs more than I do, "

?It?s really dangerous for us to have sex"

Unless I see convincing schematics of how that is even possible I do not believe a word of it.

Plus, having sex as often times as possible is not my first priority in life.

Quality mate, it matters.

what…the…fuck…

it baffles me that a 140 pound man finds anything about this women attractive, none the less can actually get hard to her multiple times a day.

hahaha the ‘bed can collapse at any moment’ lol.

Y’all are dissin her now but watch what happens when she hit 155 from all that asshole banging.

She’s gonna be a bad bitch

[quote]bignate wrote:
what…the…fuck…

it baffles me that a 140 pound man finds anything about this women attractive, none the less can actually get hard to her multiple times a day.

hahaha the ‘bed can collapse at any moment’ lol.[/quote]

He probably likes her personality?

Or he remembers what she used to look like?

,I DRAPE A NICE SHEET OVER ME"

Ahahahahahaha

I bet she gives bomb oral though

She’ll definitely look great when she reaches her “goal weight of 532 pounds”

[quote]bignate wrote:
what…the…fuck…

Not that I disagree, but what does HIS weight have to do with it?

I find it hard to imagine a 500 pound man getting hard to her too.

[quote]bignate wrote:
what…the…fuck…

[/quote]

Maybe he doesn’t need to get it up, maybe he just needs to hold his body stiff.

I’m impressed with the strength a 140 pound man must have to move such massive amounts of flesh just to find the hole. Maybe this should be in the powerlifting forum. That guy has potential.

I want to hurl…

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]bignate wrote:
what…the…fuck…

Not that I disagree, but what does HIS weight have to do with it?

I find it hard to imagine a 500 pound man getting hard to her too.[/quote]

i just always find it more odd when people pick mates of unequal levels. Its much more common to see two people of the same relative size…
and even more common to see a fat man and skinny women.

much less common to see fat women and skinny man. But hey chubby chasers gotta get er done!

Also maybe chubby chassing is some secret thing, like fat bitches despite their revolting looks maybe have the tightest pussies from all that fat squeezing in onit? Maybe its awesome to have sex with an un=ber fatty.
Either way…not finding out.
Also a 500lb man IMO would more easily be attracted to a 500lb women than a 140lb man… on average. Although i do have some large friends who are into super skinny girls which also baffles me so who knowsa

This article is all kinds of awesome.

?I can?t move much in bed, but I burn 500 calories a session ?- it?s great exercise just jiggling around,"

"My bed is strengthened and, although I can?t buy sexy lingerie, I drape a nice sheet over me.?

“It can also help the two of you fall for each other all over again. Requiring no monthly fee ? dress code optional ? you can ‘sexercise’ yourself into shape. This is one gym membership you?ll never want to drop.”

She must have been like 300 pounds when they were married or something and this guy has a fat fetish if it’s true they’re having sex so many times a day.

I want to hear from the boyfriend. What does he find attractive in that?

Well, good on her for the weight loss so far…I thought this was going to be another one of those ‘fat feeder’ stories.

[quote]GorillaMon wrote:
Well, good on her for the weight loss so far…I thought this was going to be another one of those ‘fat feeder’ stories.
[/quote]

He is beating it out of her.

With his dick.

Thats me, being all cheery and positive and whatnot.

Ugh…nevermind sex…how does she sit on the toliet? I lol’d when the husband said it was dangerous because if the bed broke the impact would kill him.

6-7 times daily

She is a sperm whale