Losthog- 2019 Redefining Me

Agreed! Let’s get strong strong.

1 Like

03-03-2019 DE upper

Warmup: bands, 90 reps Russian twist (3 sets w 25)

DE Bench: 55% + double red mini

All sets with bands
45x20
95x10
155x2 x10 sets

DB incline press:
70x10
70x10
70x7

Band pushdowns: purple band
X60
X46
X30
X30
X25

Seated face pulls:
30x30
30x30
30x20
30x20

Seated clean and press:
10x12 x4 sets

Chest supported t bar row:
65x10
90x10
110x10
120x6

Preacher curl w ezbar:
55x12 x4 sets

Rode airdyne for 3 min

Time: 79 minutes (nice job me!)
Session: 24k. (Well done looking for optimal range)

This session was good. Felt nice going in and coming out. I restrained some of the weights and exercise selections to recover some body parts while pushing others. I’ll keep working on utilizing a smarter approach to accessories rotation while still hitting the body parts

Getting ready for ME lower tomorrow. Trying to figure out how to rotate the lower but still learning a ton from this system of training about me, recovery, and when I can push hard and how often. To ensure optimal workouts while building load capicity while keeping volume flat.

8 Likes

What a good boy.

3 Likes

Some of the best times of my life recently are spent with my mom. Yeah she can be annoying but won’t be here for ever. I don’t want to miss a minute with her I don’t have to

7 Likes

That’s such a great thing to say… respect

2 Likes

Our Saturday night routine has turned into church and dinner with my parents. I’m lucky to have them.

On the other hand I barely see my in-laws. We get together a handful of times throughout the year for birthday dinners and that’s it.

1 Like

Looks like you’re going through another huge learning curve with the ME and DE stuff. That’s awesome

1 Like

03-04-2019 ME Lower. SSB free squat

Warmup: airdyne and lunges (should have done more)

SSB: Medium stance
65x20
115x10
155x5
205x5
245x3
295x3
335x1
385x1
405x1 (rep was sloppy called it here)

Down sets 3x5 with 70%
285x5 x3 sets

Barbell RDL:
135x10
135x10
185x10
225x10

Band Goodmornings/ paloff press
X30/ x5 (heavy band)
X30/ x5

Hanging knee raises
54 reps in 5 sets

Airdyne bike 5 min

Time: 80 min
Session: 17k lifted (no reverse hypers @40k with)

Session was smooth and we moved fairly quick. I missed my reverse hypers. Without them my low back was pumped until I hit the hanging knee raises.

So one of the guys hit me up after my max work and said they had a nickname for me. He said they call me “daddy deadlift”. I guess I’ll take it.

There is this one guy in the gym that was using my elietfts box for a step up for pull ups. I asked him if I could bring him a different box or a bench to do that. He said naaa. I asked him to not step on the box. He said no. I said it’s not for standing on or putting your feet on. He said it’s fine.

I was like dude just don’t step on the box it’s for your butt to sit on not to stand on. His reply. Who said that? I did. He was like who cares man. I do…

He was like so what…I then told him it was mine to not step on it. I tried to be nice… I wanted to punch the dude in the face. I’m certain that I will eventually…he is a complete dousche…

12 Likes

What the hell? Thats disrespectful as shit. Report to management

Poor guy didn’t realize he was one word away from being turned into scrambled eggs

2 Likes

Are you khangles reincarnated

2 Likes

I miss khangles :persevere:

1 Like

That is awesome!

Did he not comprehend the ‘it belongs to me, don’t step on it’ concept? Or did he just not care? Either way, complete douche, you should definitely talk to gym management about that. Try to avoid the ‘punch him in the face’ solution, as satisfying as it would be.

1 Like

That’s pretty good. A user on reddit who benches a lot said he got nicknamed Sonic the Bench-hog at his gym which I think is gym nickname goals.

3 Likes

He did move it then. Everybody tolerates this guy. He come in takes up a bench for like 2 hours and wants to talk. And talk. And talk. All I have ever seen him do is bench. He swears he does more. So, I try and be nice to the guy. Asking him stuff letting him tell me all about how to do this or that…the other night I just didn’t want him tearing up something that is mine. And he copped an attitude. I will run it by the guys that own the gym.

He popped off to the gym owners wife the other day. It was like 30 outside and he had the bay doors open. She asked him to shut the door and he pouted and shut the door. Saying something silly. There are benefits to working out in a empty gym :joy:

1 Like

Daddy Deadlift I like it Hog.
Means you’re a beast they look up to… well except the douche.

1 Like

03-06-2019. ME upper. No workout

Went to the doctor today and got a steroid shot. Skipped today. Could have done it. But pussed out or whatever.

I feel great!

3 Likes

Welcome to the dark side…

3 Likes

I would be scared if I ran a T cycle and Tren. I would tear every ligament and tendon off the bone I have. :joy:

5 Likes

The natty train has left the station.

1 Like