Lost! What Do I Do Now

Hate to burst your bubble, but your SHBG is not the highest on this forum.

@bkk133 reported SHBG of 167

My highest was 120.

I don’t know where you are in Europe, but I am positive you can find a place to get all your tests run - even if you have to visit a neighboring country. Yes, there is a cost, but you are shooting in the dark.

1 Like

Lol, we’ve got you beat, @max74! No one comes near my SHBG :laughing: Considering my lifestyle is dialed, still no idea how I got so “lucky.” Some combination of genetics and low-carb dieting, probably.

no orals, my first experience with anabolics made me realize that i did have issues that i never considered as issues, so after my first cycle i allready decided that i was gonna take testosteron just to feel ok…after the second cycle this time with a pct i ended up with my doctor checking my blood, and he gave me androgel…this is where i fucked up, used it for a month and just didn’t feel the same as on injecting myself, so instead of talking to my doc
i started fucking around myself… this is the picture my wife took of the bloodresults…you need to save it on your pc to enhance it, but like i said…its the same i wrote down.

wow, sorry traveling man and bkb333…i read both your topics but must have missed some bloodresults…damn, i thought double was ridiculous…and yes traveling man…found a private clinic in Belgium, gonna call them tomorow and see how fast they can offer help, depending on that i will go there or ask them for other names sinds they have a school aswell.
Allready read some prices online, but when the result is there i would sell everything i own, if you know what i mean.

1 Like

just another question for you all…my endo said that SHBG is only used to calculate free testosterone. But this made me think? How can my free testosterone be ok when my SHBG is double…shouldn’t the free testosterone be higher because of the high SHBG…or does it have something to do with the albumin that dont show on my bloodpanel, and if they calculated it then why dont they show how much albumin was found…it just doesn’t ad up

Your free testosterone is not OK, it is closer to 160 than 640. Increased SHBG equals decreased free testosterone.

1 Like

ok, thanks i get it now

Sex Hormone Binding Globulin, just as it sounds, binds to sex hormones. Roughly 60-70% of testosterone is bound by SHBG and when it is, it is out of the game. Most of the rest is bound by weaker proteins, like albumin, and therefore is bioavailable. Ideally, 2-3% of testosterone is “free” and able to enter cells and do the good stuff testosterone does.

The reason I asked about measurement units was so I could calculate the percentage of your free testosterone, which I am guessing to be very low, under 1%.

Well, the game is on again!! Ordered a bloodkit and 24h urine kit for the number 1 hormone/anti aging clinic in brussel. I guess it will take some time before my first opointment, but when i know more i’ll share my info.

1 Like

Good luck!

thanks