Lost Testicles in Accident, Can't Afford Test Patches

i lost both of my testicles and cannot supply my body with enough testosterone

how can i then build a very well toned body?

it is very hard to loose fat and build muscles without testosterone

“i lost both of my testicles and cannot supply my body with enough testosterone”

Alright.

“how can i then build a very well toned body?”

Get on TRT and lift weights.

“it is very hard to loose fat and build muscles without testosterone”

Not a matter of difficulty. It just doesn’t happen.

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:
“i lost both of my testicles and cannot supply my body with enough testosterone”

Alright.

“how can i then build a very well toned body?”

Get on TRT and lift weights.

“it is very hard to loose fat and build muscles without testosterone”

Not a matter of difficulty. It just doesn’t happen.
[/quote]
thanks for reply

but what do u mean by TRT?

I smell a troll here.

[quote]pcdude wrote:
I smell a troll here.[/quote]

funny but there is none this is serious stuff

I think you are a troll or VERY DUMB because if you did lose your testicles, you’d be in the care of a urologist and not posting on this forum asking us what to do and have a surgery already done and be on TRT already!

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:
I think you are a troll or VERY DUMB because if you did lose your testicles, you’d be in the care of a urologist and not posting on this forum asking us what to do and have a surgery already done and be on TRT already! [/quote]

i am asking this because i donnot want testosterone patches or any testosterone replacement because i want to stay natural

Dude, no offense but not having balls? That isn’t “natural” as such.

You have been delt a bad hand, but you’re still in the game. You are fucking yourself if you wont go on TRT in other ways than building a better body.

Get your stuff straight on the TRT and your problems are resolved.

Yes - your ability to make “natural” test, is GONE - if you are telling the truth that is. You have no choice BUT trt/steroids…unless i am missing something here. I have an idea just in case for you - Trans-Sexual Surgery. Your 1/2 way there.

Transplantation - in a similar manner my friend had his testicles taken away in an accident he had his replaced with horse testicles. Doing very well when I last spoke to him